Dairy with 10 mehsana buffaloes for sale

Register

ravitej

I want to sell my dairy with all the primary equipment the buffaloes gives minimum 5-10lit/day with proper diet.It is located in adilabad district,andhrapradesh.The price for each is 38000.If anyone is sriously interested the price can be negotiable.Any enquiries can send mail

Last edited by a moderator:

sri5553

wanted buffaloes

This is Srikanthi. Iam interested in buying buffaloes can u send me your details and tell me how to contact you .soon iam going to start a dairy farm .

e445276

Interested in buying the Mehansa Buffalo

I want to sell my dairy with all the primary equipment the buffaloes gives minimum 5-10lit/day with proper diet.It is located in adilabad district,andhrapradesh.The price for each is 38000.If anyone is sriously interested the price can be negotiable.Any enquiries can send mail
Hi Raviteja,

Please share all buffalo photos and each buffalo approximately milk yield.

Please mail the details to

Thanks&Regards,
Subhash

banandaraj

Dairy Farm

Dear Friends,

Now days i am seeing lot and lots of entrepreneurs coming to start dairy business and I am one among them. At the same time I am seeing so many dairy farm sale ads (less than 2 years old). There can be many personal reasons but this any common problem with this industry? And How to overcome this type of problems. Experts! Expecting your help & support. This will be helpful to all youngsters who want to start dairy.

ghadirs07

mehsani buffaloes

dear sir
please let us know your exact location and we can come there and buy wherever possible

himabind

Hi,
I am interested to purchase all of them.can u pls call me

SATLA R.K.

baffalo dairy

Hi Raviteja,

Please share all buffalo photos and each buffalo approximately milk yield & Price

I need price for all 10 Baffalo delivered to my dairy at Badlapur-Mumbai

Please mail the details to

Satla R.K.
RAJAN Enterprises,
44, Satla House ,7th Lane, S.P.Road
First Floor, Mumbai-400008,INDIA
Cell: 99201 20216
Phone: 9122-23076081
E-Mail : rksatla@gmail.com

nageshwerreddy

W.R.T. ur posting regarding Murrah Buffellows

hello ravitej,