Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy Unit

Register

Click Here!

isasgs

Hi sir,

Am based in cetral Tamilnadu. I would like to start a Dairy farm with HF kind of cattle. I am planning to start with 25 cattles initially. could some please guide me for the following queries?

1.Where can I get HF breed cattles near salem district of Tamilnadu.

2.The atmosphere temp is around 30-36°c. So how this cattels would perform in such condition.and what would be the approx milk yeild in this kinds?

3. What would be the cost for each cattle?

4.Which is the best milking machine? and its preasent cost other then delaval.and where can I get Delaval machine in Tamilnadu or Bangalore?

5.What are all the other equipments needed/ Including man power?

6.I read in one blog, In some dairy units they are milking on every 8 hrs / 3 times per day from the HF cattels. and bacause of this process, the yeild of the milk is more from normal level. Is it true? and if so , would it be prefered?

garao56

Dairy farm with 25 cows

.Where can I get HF breed cattles near salem district of Tamilnadu.

Geographaically we do not hve information in AP you approach for the information on local veterinary officer for availability of cross bred HF. May mostly available in Karur District

2.The atmosphere temp is around 30-36°c. So how this cattels would perform in such condition.and what would be the approx milk yeild in this kinds?

Cross bred HF can tolerate this temperature

Rs. 40000 - 50000/- per cow

4.Which is the best milking machine? and its preasent cost other then delaval.and where can I get Delaval machine in Tamilnadu or Bangalore?

Milking generally done two times better , Miliking will a value of Rs.1.50 lacs is better

Milk cans for normal milking / machine milking entire set will be given by the supliers
6.I read in one blog, In some dairy units they are milking on every 8 hrs / 3 times per day from the HF cattels. and bacause of this process, the yeild of the milk is more from normal level. Is it true? and if so , would it be prefered?

Only two times are better

Please contact for project Report if you are intrested in availing bank loan.

The cost of the project will be Rs.10000/-

G.Ananda Rao, B.Sc (Ag)

Last edited by a moderator:

sbadugu

Hi Anand,

Share you contact details please. I am looking for project reports for dairy forms.

drsarkar

Hi Anand,

Share you contact details please. I am looking for project reports for dairy forms.
suresh.badugu@gmail.com
Dear Mr Anand ,

We are from GGDFCS India Dairy Farm + Processing Consultancy services and providing complete Turnkey Project services and having more than 20 yrs. exposure in this field .. Animal Breeding , Procurement , Nutrition , Housing , Design , Construction , Milking and calf Mgmt., Parlor Mgmt & Infrastructure Development , Shed & Routine Mgmt., Feed & Fodder management , Animal Health & Treatment Systems , Farm Routines & Training with Awareness methodologies , milk processing , product manufacturing and Storage systems with milk cooling and transportation mgmt also .. Plz contact us through PM ..

drsarkar

Hi sir,

Am based in cetral Tamilnadu. I would like to start a Dairy farm with HF kind of cattle. I am planning to start with 25 cattles initially. could some please guide me for the following queries?

Dear ISASGS ,We are from GGDFCS India Dairy Farm + Processing Consultancy services and providing complete Turnkey Project services and having more than 20 yrs. exposure in this field .. Animal Breeding , Procurement , Nutrition , Housing , Design , Construction , Milking and calf Mgmt., Parlor Mgmt & Infrastructure Development , Shed & Routine Mgmt., Feed & Fodder management , Animal Health & Treatment Systems , Farm Routines & Training with Awareness methodologies , milk processing , product manufacturing and Storage systems with milk cooling and transportation mgmt also .. Plz contact us through PM ..

snehalsolanki

Dairy Farm Equipments

Hi,
We are manufacturer and exporter of Milking Machine, Bulk Milk Cooler and Milk Cans.
You may contact me
Hi sir,

thota17

ramesh babu

hi anand garu plese give your ph no my mail id I want a dairy project report

satuti1785

Hi sir,

Hi
i am working on a cattle dairy project.
can provide u with the details of setting up a dairy project.

CA. Satuti Mahajan