Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

dairy projects regd

Register

Click Here!

srini14

we are dairy consultants and we are based in hyderabad. we undertake turnkey dairy projects. we undertake projects all over india .

any one interested in setting up dairy farms , processing plants can contact us. You can mail your quires...
Please contact....

srinivas

Last edited by a moderator:

aakashparikh

Wnat to start dairy famring

How can you help me for the same...

Please contact....

srini14

start dairy farm project

hello akash parekh,

contact us.... mail your contact details or quiries to

Please contact....we will respond immediately.

srinivas

kandruanil

Anil Kandru

we are dairy consultants and we are based in hyderabad. we undertake turnkey dairy projects. we undertake projects all over india .

any one interested in setting up dairy farms , processing plants can contact us. You can mail your quires...
Please contact....

srinivas

Dear Sir,
Im based in hyderabad and am planning to set up a dairy farm in Guntur dst coastal area can you please provide the guidance regarding the same.Actually im a software professional .My brother at village can take care of this ,Im planning ti start with 5 buffallos.I need guidlines regarding the type of land ,water and feed for them and also the maintanance of farm.Pls give your contact details

Regards
Anil Kumar
Please contact....

srini14

dairy farm project regd

hello,

contact me on , mail to

srinivas

bahuvp

Consultancy

Dear Sir,

I am planning to start a small dairy Farm with 5 animal initially and go up to 30 animals. Are you able to give me the consultation.

I am residing in Kerala.

send your reply to
Bahuleyan

srini14

dairy farm project regd

Dear Sir,
Im based in hyderabad and am planning to set up a dairy farm in Guntur dst coastal area can you please provide the guidance regarding the same.Actually im a software professional .My brother at village can take care of this ,Im planning ti start with 5 buffallos.I need guidlines regarding the type of land ,water and feed for them and also the maintanance of farm.Pls give your contact details

Regards
Anil Kumar
Please contact....

hello anil kumar,

you can contact me on . we can discuss about setting up of your dairy farm project. we can guide you in setting this farm from the start
that is selection of animals, project report, construction of shed, selection of equipments, lab equipments and setting of lab, man power training,

you can also send a mail to

srinivas