Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy project

Register

Click Here!

mukeshfarms

I am planning to start a dairy farm in north India and wanted to visit a professionally managed farm having a good cattle strength. I need professional help in this regard. Can any consultant or farm owner help me in this?

antony_pratap

Hi

One of the best dairy farm is the government farm in haryana, check out with the nearest KVK's most of them do have a sizeable farm and they can also give reference, start small with about 6 cows then add 4 every quater you will master it soon, but expand only if you can manage and produce more fodder in your farm, not getting commerical food, as it may not help you in the long run.

Thanks,
Antony

deepakkhurana24

VISIT TO A PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED FARM AND ASSISTENCE IN STARTING A NEW DAIRY PROJECT.KHURANA DAIRY FARM{MURRAH BREEDERS AND SUPPLIERS OF MURRAH AND CROSS BRED COWS) LOCTED AT ROHTAK IS ONE OF THE OLDEST AND REPUTED DAIRY FARMS,YOU MAY VISIT OR CONTACT deepakkhurana24@rediffmail.com or 09215640054.

purvi

I am planning to start a dairy farm in north India and wanted to visit a professionally managed farm having a good cattle strength. I need professional help in this regard. Can any consultant or farm owner help me in this?
hi wht prblm do u have ucan call me on 09328657617 or mail me

Last edited by a moderator:

eashan11

EASHAN ENTERPRISES PVT.LTD

We introduce ourselves as quality advisors , consultants and facilitators of high order development of Dairy Farms / Plants , Clean Milk Production , Marketing of the produce and providing infrastructure in the form of dairy / testing equipments .

Key Deliverables

1.Rendering consultancy on dairy technology, product manufacturing and allied systems.
2.Managing the packing and marketing of milk for army and civil distribution.
3.Implementing various programs on quality assurance and quality control (ISO 9000).
4.Accountable for cost optimization and corporate profitability.
5.Supervising the financial planning and analysis including project appraisal and monitoring
6.Spearheading the HRD services for Dairy Industry.
7.Responsible for strategic planning and project development for the Dairy Industry.
8.Establishing joint ventures and international partnerships for business expansion.
9.Conducting research and development including product and process development.
10.Setting up a Dairy Farm / Dairy Plant .
11.Providing infrastructure for dairy farm / plants in the forms of plant equipments , testing equipments and other allied accessories required .
If interested contact us

P.N.WALI ( CEO )
EASHAN ENTERPRISES PVT.LTD

suryapratap1984

dairy plant requirment

Dear sir,
please inform me about dairy plant established requirment.
thanks
suryapratap singh

a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern,Northern and Central India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 16% 18% 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me

mukeshfarms

Hi

One of the best dairy farm is the government farm in haryana, check out with the nearest KVK's most of them do have a sizeable farm and they can also give reference, start small with about 6 cows then add 4 every quater you will master it soon, but expand only if you can manage and produce more fodder in your farm, not getting commerical food, as it may not help you in the long run.

Thanks,
Antony
Thank you sir. I am trying my best to collect as much information as possible before getting on ground. For the same reason I visited 4-5 individually owned farms and NDRI Karnal also. Before starting the project I wanted to visit a professionally managed farm with cattle strength of 500+ that is why I posted this request.

-Mukesh

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.