Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy project investment

Register

Click Here!

dremz

Dear all

This is an open offer for all the Young/Interested/Aggressive/Enthusiastic/Business farmers Across India, those who are looking for Partners for DAIRY FARMS( Large scale only) please respond to us with your resources and proposal,

Name:-
Area:-
State:-
Total Live stocks:
production capacity
Approximate budjet

Last edited by a moderator:

Setting up of Dairy Farm.

Dear Sir,
This is in refence to ur message in Agricultural information on the above subject. Presently iam setteled in Mumbai doing business of manufacturing pharma intermediates.And intend to go back to my native place which is a city the climate cool almost through the year i.e. Dharwar in Karnatak state.I am having 10.6 Acres of land with 2 borewells, presently only conventional crops are grown. The land is very close to city only 7.5 Kms.there i want to set up a dairy farm if any good investor is forthcoming i can provide the local support pl think it over n revert back. Pl send ur contact details. As already i am in touch with a known dairy consultant.

With Regards,
Shyamsundar Karkun.
Please contact......

Dear all

This is an open offer for all the Young/Interested/Aggressive/Enthusiastic/Business farmers Across India, those who are looking for Partners for DAIRY FARMS( Large scale only) please respond to us with your resources and proposal,

Total Live stocks:
production capacity
Approximate budjet

Hi,
Please send your contact info to my pm. I am interested in starting one and have done a lot of research in this for the past 2 months.

Name:- Ijo
Area:- 5 acre
State:- Vagamon, Kerala
Total Live stocks: now nill( want to start)
production capacity: Do not know
Approximate budjet: 5lakh

I want to know if this budget is good to start with and to run in an economicaly vaible case.
what should be the production rate to be fecible to run the show.

madhuriitd

Dairy farm available for transfer -

We have a dairy farm in Jaipur with the best breeds of HF, Jersey, Sahiwals and Murrahs. The animals are in excellent condition.

Please see our website for further details. The dairy farm is available for transfer as the land has become very expensive.

Contact us if you are interested.

Thanks,
Madhur Singhal
Jakon Dairy, Jaipur

vishamit

dairy project

I want to start dairy business. Please guide me about this. we three persons are in joint venture and have a capital of about 6 lac and can arrrange about 20 lac.

enrichfoods

Interested In dairy farming

Dear all

Total Live stocks:
production capacity
Approximate budjet
Dear sir

We are in to dairy product business and we have 30 acers land at tamilnadu and we will be interested in your proposal Pl give your contact details to our mail

Regards
Raja Rajan

ashok joshi

Sir,
Your proposal is not clear. Please elaborate on it, your roll, quantify the minimum size u want and more.

Regards,
Ashok Joshi

weejai81

Interested in Setting up Dairy Farm

Dear all

Total Live stocks:
production capacity
Approximate budjet
Sir,
This is with refence to ur message in Agricultural information on the above subject.
Presently iam setteled in Hyderabad and iam a Software Engineer. My Father is a Farmer with Few Business .We have 10 cows and quite a good Infrastructure to start.

I intend to TO QUIT my Job and start the Dairy Farm.I am having 60 Acres of land in Chittoor,A.P. As for Investment is concerned i have no issues up to 50 lakhs.

Pl send ur contact details so that we can discuss it in more detail.

With Regards,
Vijay Reddy.

ashwanithukran

intrested in DAIRY FARM

Dear all

Name:- Ashwani Kumar
Area:- narnaul
State:-haryana
Total Live stocks:--15 buffallo
production capacity--
Approximate budjet--10 lac
Please contact...........

chandracse1

Dairy farm consultancy needed

Name:- Chandra Mohan
Area:- Addepalli (Near Tirupati)
State:-Andhra Pradesh
Total Live stocks:--no live stocks
production capacity-- need to start
Approximate budjet-- 5 lac

Dear Sir,

Please give me the contact number for dairy farm consultancies. I need to start Dairy farm business in 5 acre land in my home town.

Thanks
Chandra

ganesha12

Name:- Santhosh
Area:- Sira, Tumkur Karnataka
State:-Karnataka
Total Live stocks:--3 Live stocks
production capacity-- 40-50 Lts a day
Approximate budjet-- Nil

dr_vivekpatil

Hi.
Do have a look for a Small Scale Dairy Farm Project Report as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs i.e. you can change the number, milk yield & cost of animals, sale price of milk, bank loan rate, repayment period etc. and observe its impact on profitability in the spreadsheet.
Many other Projects are also being developed for progressive farmers. Do let me know if any changes have to be made in the program.
Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

bakshiagro

If you are interested to do business in gujarat you have very good oppertunity. You can contact

prateekvaish

We at Model Dairy Consulting Services provide our clients complete end to end solutions in dairy farming. Our services start right with the conception of idea of an ideal dairy farm fully customized according to the local environment and client needs. We are the only dairy consultants in India which actually own and operate a 250+ cattle breeding Farm with Indian born Pure HF (F6/F7 i.e.92%+ exotic blood level). Our consulting services focus on efficiency as well as efficacy. We assure not only timely completion of project but also on optimum utilization of resources. Our Consultancy Services Include all aspects of dairy farm operations some of which are mentioned below:-
1. Project report preparation (50 lakhs to 10 crores)
2. Developing Standard farm operating procedure and annual business plan
3. Farm layout
4. Manpower planning and solutions
5. Tailor – made Training sessions
6. Sourcing of Livestock
7. Fodder management
8. Computation of feed.
9. Farm mechanization
10. Optimization of operating costs and efficiency ratios
11. Designing of most economical, comfortable and secure cow sheds and other required spaces.
12. Assistance in marketing of livestock after 2 years (even complete buy back arrangement can be worked out for pregnant heifers.)
Salient features of our A-Z Dairy Consulting Services :-
Technical knowhow matched with 30 years of practical experience of owning and running a dairy farm.
Focus on maximizing productive investment and minimizing investment on non productive items.
Selection of plant, machinery and equipments to be need based and not based on whims and fancies.
Alternate designs offered in most fixed investment so as to minimize it.
Guaranteed savings of 15 to 25 % in your project cost.
Guaranteed lucrative returns on investment.
Most economical and rational service charges.
For Trade inquiries or more information kindly visit or contact at:
Model Dairy Farm,
Naramau, G.T. road, Kanpur – 209217 (India)
Phone: 09936286478 , 09936296361.
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com
visit us on web : Model Dairy Farm | dairy cattle, hf cow, jersey cow, sahiwal cow, cross breed cow, murrah buffalo, hf buffalo, hf bull, murrah bull, farm fresh products, cow ghee, paneer, khoa, curd, milk badam, organic basmati rice, cattle feed, farm yard manure, c