Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy firms

Register

Click Here!

pooja kandalkar

Dear All ,

My self pooja kandalkar ,stayed at Thane i want to start my own dairy firms near by kalyan,karjat,panvel etc ,
i'am looking for land as well as some information and knowledge for the same . if any one reading this msg please help .

Regards
Pooja Kandalkar

ddeore

We are starting a Gir cow farming in Nashik for further details plz contact on 09325014763 Dilip Deore from Nashik

parvananehra -

Hl
We are starting a Gir cow farming in Nashik for further details plz contact on 09325014763 Dilip Deore from Nashik
I am Ashok from Haryana in Jind district i am supplier of Murrah buffalos contact us if any requirement for ... 8901074330 nehrr dairy farm

greenlandfns

Dear All ,

My self pooja kandalkar ,stayed at Thane i want to start my own dairy firms near by kalyan,karjat,panvel etc ,
i'am looking for land as well as some information and knowledge for the same . if any one reading this msg please help .

Regards
Pooja Kandalkar
Seems you are not aware of the high land prices in the areas you mentioned-per acre it is Rs 2-8 crores. So, buying land itself will be huge investment and it will negatively affect return on investment from dairy project. So, if you want to go for dairy, better you look for areas away from the developed/developing city areas. We have ready lands for sale in these areas and also away from these areas (around Mumbai, Thane) and also provide consultancy services for organic farming and dairy projects. And for further details please mail us your vision and mission and your investment capacity and contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: