Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy Farming

Register

Click Here!

praveen raj

Dear All,

My self is Praveen i am working as a reasearch associate in one pharma company located in Tumkur, i am interested in Dairy farming, i have 2 acres of dry land i am planning to start a dairy farm with minimum 10 cattles, so i have some following quires regarding this please do the need full,
1. Loan facility available to start dairy farm
2. Subsidy available to dairy farm
3. available of HF cows and cost near by tumkur or bangalore
4. what are the basic requirements to start dairy farm
5. Rate of interest in bank and is it profitable business
6. any other suggestions regarding this...

Regards
Praveen B

boina

Knowing the details about Dairy Form

Please send a detail of DAIRY FARM INFORMATION CONSULTANTS IN
ANDHRA PRADESH.

Send the details of infrastructure for dairy farm.

And I Need SC,ST Scheduled Subsidiary details in dairy farming.

I Need exact detail in cattle's, buffaloes and cows Breads. They day production details, where they are available in andhra pradesh.

prathi66

hi praveen,

It is not viable if u are taking it as your livelyhood or for your survivality. To-day's scenario dairy farm is a most difficult one for the dry land owners like you. Because, nothing is in your hand to calucalte the procurement of any of the inputs to the dairy farm and their is no parity in returns of your farm generation and expenditures, apart from the all other uncertanities of labour problem,health problem of herds etc.,

You can do this only when you have a reliable person who can take care the farm more than you as well as you can withstand the investements for longer time. interest on loan is as term loan and it is against 100% security. you may get 25 %( to the max. level of 1 lakh) of subsidy after all investements and operate it successfully for a minimum one year.

understand properly and put hands . still if you any doubts you can communicate to us on premjith19at ymaildotcom

regards,

premjith.

Dear All,

My self is Praveen i am working as a reasearch associate in one pharma company located in Tumkur, i am interested in Dairy farming, i have 2 acres of dry land i am planning to start a dairy farm with minimum 10 cattles, so i have some following quires regarding this please do the need full,
1. Loan facility available to start dairy farm
2. Subsidy available to dairy farm
3. available of HF cows and cost near by tumkur or bangalore
4. what are the basic requirements to start dairy farm
5. Rate of interest in bank and is it profitable business
6. any other suggestions regarding this...

Regards
Praveen B