Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

dairy farming

Register

Click Here!

swamynath007

Dear members i am new to this field. Aged 22 years, i want to start up my own business, someone said that this field is good. Now i want the detailed project report from the members who are into this business. i will be grateful to the members who will reply to this message. thank you

sulhas

Sir

We have a ready INFRASTRUCTURE for starting Dairy Project for upto 90 cows/buffallows with 20 - 30 acres of land for Fodder cultivation.

The farm is situated at SANJAN ( GUJRAT ) 2hrs journey from Dadar Rly Station, Mumbai on Western Railway.

The land and ready shed is availlable on rent.

Pls contact the undersigned on mobile

s ulhas

Last edited by a moderator:

nandana

Hai, As per as possible visit dairy farmers who are really master of practical source and infarmation. You will definetly get knowledge. Only project will not help u to set up dairy farming. Any requirement regarding good breed cows u can contact me.
Paramesh, Nandana Dairy farm, Karnataka,

Last edited by a moderator:

lpmndri123

Dear members i am new to this field. Aged 22 years, i want to start up my own business, someone said that this field is good. Now i want the detailed project report from the members who are into this business. i will be grateful to the members who will reply to this message. thank you
For all assistance contact National dairy Research Institute, Adugodi, Bangalore-560030.

eiribooks

Dairy farming Project Reports

Engineers India Research Institute, technical and financial consultant is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering all type of industrial project reports small scale industrial reports.

Click Here to purchase online

Kindly provide your contact details, Email ID , mobile or contact us at below address so that we can discuss more on this and we can send you Hi-Tech Magazine: (We are getting lot of emails for magazine, please do mentioned complete postal address and mobile number to enable us to dispatch the magazine.):

Email: info@eiribooksandprojectreports.com
Engineers India Research Institute
Address:
4449, Nai Sarak,
Main Road, Delhi - 110006 (India)
Mobile:
+91 - 9811437895 (Mr Sudhir Gupta)
Phone:
+91 - 011 - 23918117,
45626431, 64727385
Website (Online Store):
www.eiribooksandprojectreports.com

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.