Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy Farming

Register

Click Here!

amitblh

Hi,

As many aspirants, I'm trying to open up a dairy farm. I have already got the quotes for Murrahs from UP. But how do I know that they are the proper quotes for proper animals. How to choose animals? How about the labour who come from bihar and UP to work? Need guidance please :confused:

ckrajesh

In buffaloes pay attention to body structure, udder confermation, placement of teats, prominent milk veins, small face, tightly curled horns, slim neck region, bulky hump, boat like body confirmation, size (it does matter), soft and strechable (loose skin), small legs and bulky body.

Regards

Rajesh

Hi,

As many aspirants, I'm trying to open up a dairy farm. I have already got the quotes for Murrahs from UP. But how do I know that they are the proper quotes for proper animals. How to choose animals? How about the labour who come from bihar and UP to work? Need guidance please :confused:

shankar01

sir ,I planed to open dairy farm in tamilnadu with 50 animals 30-cows and 20buffalos
is there any possible loan and subsudiary please help me .

Last edited by a moderator:

prateekvaish

How to select pure Murrah Buffalo

Dear All,

Murrah is indeed the best dairy buffalo in the world. The animal is massive with body weight around 500-600 kgs. They are jet black in colour and the switch of the tail is white. It is characterised by tighly curled horns and slim neck region. The bulky hump is a character of good milking character along with very prominent milk veins. The skin is soft , loose and strechable. Try to select young buffaloes. The animals are docile with excellent dairy temperament. The age can be assesed by looking at teeth, body confirmation and condition of hoofs. For more information on Murrah kindly refer to my previous posts / blogs.

The average price of good murrah buffalo is around 50,000/- as of now. Try to source only pure murrah buffaloes as lactation yield differs by 40 -60% between pure murrah and graded murrah.

For Trade inquiries or more information kindly visit or contact at:
Model Dairy Farm,
Naramau, G.T. road, Kanpur – 209217 (India).
Phone: 09936286478 , 09936296361.
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com
Hi,

deepakkhurana24

Dear All,
The breeding tract of Murrah is arround ROHTAK DISTRICT and areas arround and hence the best place to buy.The genitically superior buffaloes with yield varying from 11 TO 18 Ltrs can be made available.It may be considred to procure freshly calved buffaloes in 2nd/3rd lactation.Rates vary with yield ,health condition,breed characters,lactation/age and time of the year when buffaloes are required.Best rates are between Jul and Dec.
For trade enqiry contact-
KHURANA DAIRY FARM,
Bhiwani-Hissar Link Road,
ROHTAK-124001
Mob-09215640054

lpmndri123

Hi,

Pl. undergo practical training at NDRI,
Timing: July last week. Fee Rs. 1000. No formalities , you can come and join.

Last edited by a moderator:

rgfarm

Can you pl stop posting ur advertisements

Lakshmanan, this board is for getting information from other users. As we know you seems to be doing copy and paste in all the threads. Can you please stop doing it.