Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

dairy farming

Register

Click Here!

sridhar152

well this is sridhar from mysore .well where can i get good cows .the basic infrastructure i mean the cattle shed is ready.where can i get good cows and implements .
i need relevent information and i also need a litreature and cd of diary farming.

sridhar152

sir i need a pure breed 10hf and 10 jercy .well where can i get the best breed well i am scared of mediators and also farmers where its very difficult to prdict the quality of the cow.
some people are saying u can get pure breed cows from gkvk bangalore is it true well if not true will the staff asist me.

dr_vivekpatil

Try out http://sites.google.com/site/viveklpm/ for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

Last edited by a moderator:

sridhar152

sir among jersy and hf which breed of cows is resistent to diseses .
my second question is whts the cost for a cow yeilding 20 ltrs per day.well is it profitable if we get 20 ltrs per day from a cow and how much profit we can expect.
well my 3rd question is there cows which can give 40 liters per day and what would be the cost of it.well i am in mysore district hunsur.well i can even come to bangalore for purchace.

derrick

About pigrees

I want to farm pigs english ones can any one helpo me in getting pigs and goats of good breed contact

lpmndri123

well this is sridhar from mysore .well where can i get good cows .the basic infrastructure i mean the cattle shed is ready.where can i get good cows and implements .
i need relevent information and i also need a litreature and cd of diary farming.
For short term training course and other assistance contact NDRI ,