Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

dairy farming

Register

Click Here!

apsingh83

Hello,
I m from bhopal and want to start a dairy farmwith hf breed cows will it be beneficial and from where can I get best cows average20 to 30 liter milk yeild per day and can these cows accomodate with bhopal climate . Next is can bio gas plant be a substitute for energy requirements for dairy farm. What would be the actual cost for establishing the dairy farm of 10to 15 cows.

kirti s

Hello sir,
HF and Jersey are the suitable cows for your climate Murrha buffalo also suitable, for availability please visit nearest veternary department and milk co-operatives in karnataka NDRI and Indian Institute of veternary science will provide the this breeds but would be costly because it includes transportation also so try in your area.
You can do dairy farming at bhopal also just have to manage temperature by sprinkling water on cows.
cost of maintaining 10 cows around would be 10 lakhs .

drsarkar

For Dairy Cattle & Buffalo Farm Projects & Nutritional Infrastructure Consultancy.

Dear Mr. A.P. Singh ,
We are the Turnkey project Consultants from based in M.P. and very near to your location.. If you need the complete dairy project set up at your place , then contact us with full confidence through Pvt. Message (P.M.) ..
We can establish your Farm Dairy Project at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste recycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition for productive animals , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + milk process section management , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management with HY Dairy Cows & Buffaloes , etc…

Hello,
I m from bhopal and want to start a dairy farmwith hf breed cows will it be beneficial and from where can I get best cows average20 to 30 liter milk yeild per day and can these cows accomodate with bhopal climate . Next is can bio gas plant be a substitute for energy requirements for dairy farm. What would be the actual cost for establishing the dairy farm of 10to 15 cows.

deepakmenon82

HI

Dear Mr. A.P. Singh ,
We are the Turnkey project Consultants from based in M.P. and very near to your location.. If you need the complete dairy project set up at your place , then contact us with full confidence through Pvt. Message (P.M.) ..
We can establish your Farm Dairy Project at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste recycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition for productive animals , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + milk process section management , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management with HY Dairy Cows & Buffaloes , etc…
Dear Sir ,

please tell me what is HY DAIRY COW , I KNOW HF BUT PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT HY . IS IS A NEW BREED .

Regards

Deepak Menon