Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy farming in Mahad - Maharashtra

Register

Click Here!

mahgoat

Hi,

I am planning to start Dairy milk farming in Mahad - Maharashtra. I would like to know if there are regular buyers of milk from Farm. What is the present rate of milk selling from farm? Is HF cow suitable in Konkan region? Is it easy to maintain and veterinary availability for cow? How many cows can put in one acre land? I have approx 25 acres land. Is there any govt subsidy for dairy farming..

thankx,
Farmer

Last edited:

snehalsolanki

Dairy Farm Equipments

Hi,
We are manufacturer and exporter of Milking Machine, Bulk Milk Cooler and Milk Cans.
You can send me your requirements
Hi,

I am planning to start Dairy milk farming in Mahad - Maharashtra. I would like to know if there are regular buyers of milk from Farm. What is the present rate of milk selling from farm? Is HF cow suitable in Konkan region? Is it easy to maintain and veterinary availability for cow? How many cows can put in one acre land? I have approx 25 acres land. Is there any govt subsidy for dairy farming.

thankx,
Farmer

Last edited by a moderator:

drsarkar

Dear Mahgoat ,

we are the Dairy Farm / Products manf. based sector with Dual breeds Goats , Poultry , Animal Feed unit's Project Consultancy Group . Our Organisation have H.O. at Madhya Pradesh , Rajasthan and Branches at Punjab , Haryana states with working in 12 States.
We are the turnkey Project Consultants and Implementers for medium / large projects have minimum supply of Animals atleast 50 nos. in Cows / Buffaloes ; 5000 Color Poultry and 250 nos. Goats with Terms and Conditions / Bank Guarantee / MoU Agreement . We all are Ph.D.'s and having more than 22 years exposures on techno-professional section . You can pool or contact the more Dairy farm owners for bulk supply with minimum 50 nos. Graded Elite Herd of Buffaloes / High milch herd of Crossbred cows / Pure Indian cows like shiwal / Gir / Rathi etc. First you have to visit our Registered Office at Ratlam (M.P.) with complete discussions and book the Orders with your farm details .. Our contact details are :: GGDFCS India - Dairy & Livestock Development Division , Ratlam (M.P.) ,
Hi,

I am planning to start Dairy milk farming in Mahad - Maharashtra. I would like to know if there are regular buyers of milk from Farm. What is the present rate of milk selling from farm? Is HF cow suitable in Konkan region? Is it easy to maintain and veterinary availability for cow? How many cows can put in one acre land? I have approx 25 acres land. Is there any govt subsidy for dairy farming..

thankx,
Farmer

Last edited by a moderator: