Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy Farming Entrepreneur

Register

Click Here!

dhrruvkumarvv

i want to start dairy farm in my cousin's Agriculture land (My Brother's wife) most of formalities related are accomplish. i have query and difficulty to understanding proper that we want to start dairy farm Milk Production and sell to dairy company,
In Agriculture Land and Partnership firm are all-gable to this Business?
in this bussiness income have any taxes? and if yes then which are have to?

shajathali

Hi
The question of partnership arises only if you go for loan otherwise it is only mutual, there is no tax for the income from milk supplies to dairy companies. It is suggested that dairy unit is profitable only if you have own land, own animal feed and direct supply to end users. Otherwise you will get a minimum profit like you are an employee.

regards
shajath

sakthidairy

SAKTHI DAIRY FARM Cell no /whats app +91 9790446026 . we do sell all types of cows , buffalo and give guidance to new dairy farmer regarding dairy farm project report ,dairy farm construction work etc...email address : sakthidairy@gmail.com , Place : karur-District,Tamilnadu

Regards,
SAKTHI DAIRY FARM
Karur-District,Tamilnadu

somkar

i want to start dairy farm in my cousin's Agriculture land (My Brother's wife) most of formalities related are accomplish. i have query and difficulty to understanding proper that we want to start dairy farm Milk Production and sell to dairy company,
In Agriculture Land and Partnership firm are all-gable to this Business?
in this bussiness income have any taxes? and if yes then which are have to?
pl study our youtube in english for 7 hrs
Rgds
Dr Yogi

garao56

Partnership agreement can be created and the activity can be taken up. The lease on the land for fodder crops and shed will be nominal , the unit can be established by availaing a loan from Banks. You need to mortgage the propoerty such as agricultural land , vacant site or a building. The person giving you surety to the loan can join the transaction and mortgage the property on behalf of you, Pl contact us for further details:

G.Ananda Rao B.Sc(Ag), Ex Agricultural Officer & Agricultural Banker, Vijaya Agro Consultants, Vijayawada -520013, 9703128495, garao56@gmaol.com