Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy farming details

Register

Click Here!

kings

Dear Friends
:confused: I need your valuable suggestion and guides.
i have nearly 7 acre land in bangalore outscurt,planning to start dairy farming i haver few questions please suggest me

1 for loan whom to contact?
2.were i get the cows
please mail me complete procedure of dairy farming please

Last edited by a moderator:

vasanth377

Re: Automised dairy farming

Dear Friends

I am very happy to see that many people are interested in dairy farming. Before you start to setup a dairy farm i just want you people to go through this website DeLaval Delaval is a dairy based MNC where in they manufacture and supply milking and other allied equipments of dairy farming, other than this they do provide consultancy where in they help in designing sheds, training and education, preparing Bankable feasibility project report and many more. As i am working in Delaval Pvt Ltd as a project engineer of Andhrapradesh handling the dairy farming projects, i can guide you regarding this, so the people who are interested contact me . or send enquiry ] you will get detail information.My sincere request is to visit our company website first then you will come to know about the company and also regarding dairy farming. I hope to see you soon.

Thanks and regards
Vasanth Pothraddi

Hyderabad

purvi

hi,
this is Purvi if u want detail then contact me my mail id

prabhuyadwad

Hi Vasanth

We are planning to set up 20 murra breed buffallo s.

How you can help us ?how invest ment required for 20 animals ?how many labor required for 20 ?
Do u provide consultancy service to set up dairy farming ?How much do charge ?i visited your website delavala company its operating more than 15 countries .
Kindly advise us we are from karntaka Bagalkot district

Indian Potash Ltd (IPL), a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 16% 18% 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me with your location,contact details etc.,- sklakshmanan@yahoo.com

Regards, SK Lakshmanan