Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

sri2012

i want to purchase 100 HF cross cows and hefers for my dairy
Hello,

If you throw specific questions you will get accurate answers.

Where are you located? What type of animals you are looking ( heifers/1 calving/2nd calving).

If you are new to this hire a vet and a experinced dairy farmer to help you in buying.

drvijay

supplying of very gd high milking cows (hf) at reseonable rates

Welcome to our company

( Dairy Production, Goats farming and production, poultry and pig production Processing and Management including Consultants in the areas of latest Design of paddock, milk palorar products/processes/equipment, engineering design support) techno-economic feasibility report for different projects on milk and milk-processing plants, quality assurance and product test services for the industry. According to our Bio-data enclosed here with you may realize that our partners come from different back grounds with varied industry experience Along with 80 supporting staff, we feel ourselves to be perfectly eligible to plan and supervise any project to be developed anywhere and we are pleased to offer our techno-commercial proposal for the same, please find enclosed herewith.
Dear Mahesh Bhandari Sir,

“ Greetings from Dr. Vijay A Waware”

Hope this finds you in best of your health & spirits.

Thank you very much for getting connected to me on telephonic in. I am grateful.

Thanking mr. yusuf for the introductions I would like to introduce myself:-

I am a Assistant professor from Bombay Veterinary College, Mumbai & also have a Diploma from Galilee International Management Institute, ISRAEL in " Advanced Dairy farming, Technology & Management".

To give you an idea of my exact nature of work :-

I undertake Dairy farming & Cattle Feed projects on Turnkey basis. w.r.t

1. Dairy Projects from 50 – 10000 animals (Cow OR Buffalo) on Turnkey basis
2. Guidance & training on Scientific & Profitable Dairy Farming
3. Optimization ( in terms of milk productivity) of the existing Dairy farms
4. Mechanization of the farm with Automization
5. Total Mixed Ration Plants / Cattle Feed Plants &
6. Biogas/Vermicomposting & Power generation from Cowdung setup etc...

I also undertake Dairy farming Projects (New as well optimization of Productivity & thereby profitability of the existing farms) on Turn Key basis i.e. from inception to conception (Setting up the dairy farm as per need) & then guide & train all the people involved in Farm for the same till the next lactation i.e. my Services are from the birth of first calf till the next one, which usually takes minimum 15-18 months depending upon what is kept i.e. cow or buffalo.
I am also enclosing few files giving details of the topics covered during the Training Programs which I have conducted up till now ;

A. For farmers :

1. JDP : I have conducted this program in more than 10,000 villages
all across India with Various Cooperatives (details in file CNSANT)

2. CMP : A Program on “Clean Milk Production”

3. MilkMEx( Milk @ Management & Expenses) contains details of a software
which has been developed & is being used by for farmers : by virtue of which
a farmer is able to find out his Profit & Loss account (profitability) daily.

4. BAC : Programs designed for the Farmers ; serviced by a Bank.

B. Programs conducted for the benefit of Sales Representatives, Executives, Area/Zonal/Regional/Top Managers etc. as below

IGN1 : 4 day program conducted for the Veterinary Officers & Managers of a
IndiaGen ( Subsidiary of NDDB) dealing with Animal Breeding.

IHT4 : For the Managers & Area managers of a Veterinary Pharmaceutical
Company Indian Herbs

GTP1 : For Managers & Executives & Representatives of Godrej Agrovet Ltd : A
Company dealing with selling compound Cattle Feed..

Thanking you in anticipation & with warm regards

WORLD OF INDIAN DAIRY

Dairy Farming in India has history as old as human civilization. Cow is a very prolific animal & useful for human being

The mission of the company could well be described in one sentence:-

", Life care Hi -tech animal & agro farming pvt.ltd.Mumbai 37 ,providing the live stock industry guide line for the Dairy farming on modern and scientific lines could be a commercially viable activity and this has a tremendous potential of providing jobs to the unemployed rural and urban public and also the potential of producing nutritious food, Leather and other products many times than the present, if this activity is encouraged and brought to the international standard, is also established to earn best returns for the investors
Present & projected activities of, Life care Hi -tech animal & agro farming pvt.l td.Mumbai are:
Life care Hi -tech animal & agro farming Pvt ltd has a separate department called Consultancy division. Guidance is given to the individuals and the firms or companies on commercial goat farming procurement of different type of breeds according to their demand , the company has prepared the business plan and the project reports which are being submitted to the clients.

Last edited by a moderator: