Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy Farm

Register

Click Here!

banandaraj

Dear Friends,

Now days i am seeing lot and lots of entrepreneurs coming to start dairy business and I am one among them. At the same time I am seeing so many dairy farm sale ads (less than 2 years old). There can be many personal reasons but is there any common problems with this industry? And How to overcome this type of problems. Experts! Expecting your help & support. This will be helpful to all youngsters who want to start dairy.

Regards, Anand.

SWAMY1807

Anand,
Now days lot and lots of entrepreneurs coming to start dairy business to do something in it.

I am one among them.
Good and go ahead.

At the same time I am seeing so many dairy farm sale ads (less than 2 years old). There can be many personal reasons but is there any common problems with this industry?
Because they were failed to manage it.

And How to overcome this type of problems.
They only has to come up with their issues.

Experts! Expecting your help & support. This will be helpful to all youngsters who want to start dairy.
Dairy is like infant baby for which round the corner your personal presence is required as mother. if you are ready for this than you are the winner.

More importantly you should not relay on only dairy, but you should diversify your activity in other agricultural activities to get additional income.
Regards,
SWAMY.

panju

Dear Mr Swamy,

Pls provide the details of other agricultural acivities for income.

regards
PREJEESH

SWAMY1807

Dear Panju,
Dairy work itself is an ancillary activity under agriculture.
Starting from growing food, vegetables,spices etc are the few activities in agriculture.
Regards,
SWAMY

lpmndri123

Dear Friends,

Now days i am seeing lot and lots of entrepreneurs coming to start dairy business and I am one among them. At the same time I am seeing so many dairy farm sale ads (less than 2 years old). There can be many personal reasons but is there any common problems with this industry? And How to overcome this type of problems. Experts! Expecting your help & support. This will be helpful to all youngsters who want to start dairy.

Regards, Anand.
your observation is realistic . I can explain the reasons for failures and successes in Dairy farming. Pl. contact for a personal and detailed discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

nilemilk

Dear Friends,

Regards, Anand.
Hi,
As I want to give my Packet Milk Dairy Plant on lease/rental so if you (or) your friends are interested on the same please contact me at
Plant location: TamilNadu (Cuddalore).
Condition: Good.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: