Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy Farm

Register

Click Here!

kurubamohan

I am plaining to start the Dairy Farm in Andhra Pradesh .Can any body help me regarding the following things before I transform my business.

1) Is Farming Industry is profitable or not ?

2) Things needs to be considered before I start the Farming ?

3) What are all the known risks , Issues as per the Industry ?

4) What type of statistical information do I need to capture before I start the Dairy Farm ?

5) What are all different type of Investment Strategies in the Dairy Farming ?

6) Where can I get the sample project report ?

7) Can i expect any Govt subsiby on this ?

It shoulb be really great, If any body suggest any artical or book on this topic

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

Hi

Dairy farming is a good option. For the profit i would it takes some time and depends on various factors like the breeds you buy, their hygiene, the way you market. For the details of starting a farm initially please visit a nearby dairy farm for all practical experiences. YOu can also get the information from the nearest Krishi Vigyan kendra. Yes NAbard/ govt do give some subsidy for dairy farming. For accurate information please visit the KVK

Regards
Ashwini

parameshwar_h

Dear Mr.Mohan,

Dairy is a good option for money earning since you can earn money everyday. There are many challenges in establishing a good dairy farm. You need to study the nearby milk market and raw material supply (feed and fodder) market, labour availability, level of mechanization required (if it is more than 25 animals). Selection of breeds is also important factor.
If you want more information you can call me

lpmndri123

I am plaining to start the Dairy Farm in Andhra Pradesh .Can any body help me regarding the following things before I transform my business.

1) Is Farming Industry is profitable or not ?

2) Things needs to be considered before I start the Farming ?

3) What are all the known risks , Issues as per the Industry ?

4) What type of statistical information do I need to capture before I start the Dairy Farm ?

5) What are all different type of Investment Strategies in the Dairy Farming ?

6) Where can I get the sample project report ?

7) Can i expect any Govt subsiby on this ?

It shoulb be really great, If any body suggest any artical or book on this topic

Regards,
for answers to all your questions pl. contact

Last edited by a moderator:

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

jasti999

@Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems:
we are starting a dairy farm and would like to contact you. could you please forward us your contact details.

gopikj5

Robots in Dairy Farms

Currently in the Indian Dairy farms Manpower is the Major problem.

To overcome from that i feel ROBOTS are one of the best source in cleaning, house keeping, Milking etc areas of Dairy project.

Is there any one who can advise me the details.

Thanks

J.Gopikrishna

Indian Potash Ltd (IPL), a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me @ sklakshmanan@yahoo.com.

akhilindia

automated diary

Dear Sir
I heard that 4 people can manage 1000 animal diary, i dont know how practical it is
I want to start a fullautomated dairy with more than 250 animals, I want to see existing diary with that capabilities,

can you guide me sir

regards
sreenivasa reddy