Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy farm waste (cow dung) management

Register

Click Here!

jrmervana

I am planning to start a dairy farm with almost 10-20 cows. Since, I do not have much land with me, I want to know how to handle cow dung. Currently, I am not planning to install biogas plant or not interested in manure production. Since the land for the cultivation of green fodder is far away from the cattle shed, is there any ways I can dispose of cow dung?

marpffc9

I am planning to start a dairy farm with almost 10-20 cows. Since, I do not have much land with me, I want to know how to handle cow dung. Currently, I am not planning to install biogas plant or not interested in manure production. Since the land for the cultivation of green fodder is far away from the cattle shed, is there any ways I can dispose of cow dung?
I understand your problem. Are there farmers who want to purchase cow dung? Can you prepare cow dung cake. You can sell it through internet market such as eBay or Amozon.in or ShopClues.com We can have more correspondence and find a suitable solution. I am retired AGM of NABARD doing agricultural consultancy . contact me at marpally8@gmil.com

deepak_kesariya

@jrmervana

Dear sir,

The problem with cow dung is multifaceted.

It is most precious income generation source of a dairy farm.

But if not managed well, it results in flies problem, foul odour , acts as breeding site for parasites.

We can help you to make best quality biocompost with strong enrichment cultures.

We have a 1000 cows dung treatment facility at our Gujarat unit.

We have manufactured a machine that can sieve the biocompost and apply the enrichment cultures simultaneously.
This saves cost, labour, and improves the quality of product.

Plz contact us at ,

+919819533511
Deepak Bhanushali
Gau Vibhuti Agriculture Pvt Ltd.
Mumbai.

ilfs fab

@jrmervana - view below link wherein you will find some contact / information on your reqirement.

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/postings/dr-prashant-prabhakar-yogi-dairy-management/

@deepak_kesariya @somkar - pls help / suggest reg information on dairy farm waste management.
Dear sir
We are into solid waste /organic waste consultancy services and can provide you perfect solution that you may decomosedcow dung in just 20-25 days period of time ., which can be sold to agri farmers .
Regards

Jitendra singh
9334851224/ 7544012577
www.ecolagro.com

ajiunni

hi mr. mervana,
i'm running a farm with 16 cows and using a simple and low running coast dung dewatering machine(on electricity 2 unit consumption/hr)the machine will process 500 kg dung in 2 hrs and the dry dung can be collected directly in bags for sale or storing purpose.contact me for more details.

Regards

Ajith

814010vimal

I understand your problem. Are there farmers who want to purchase cow dung? Can you prepare cow dung cake. You can sell it through internet market such as eBay or Amozon.in or ShopClues.com We can have more correspondence and find a suitable solution. I am retired AGM of NABARD doing agricultural consultancy . contact me at marpally8@gmil.com

Dear Sir.

I am Vimal Bhalala from Gujarat. I start HF cow Farming in Gujarat and how to Loan and Subsidy process in bank plz send me your contact details and i meet you.

Regards
Vimal Bhalala
vimalbhalala1@gmail.com

ibebiogas

Dear Sir,
We are resolving environmental problems through our fixed dome type Bio-Gas technology which helps in cleaning the environment.This technology is very useful for Swachh Bharat Mission and Implementation of Smart Cities.
We are pleased to inform you that we are now selected as a nodal agency by Urban Development Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh (letter attached) & other departments of Govt. of India for designing and construction of fixed dome type bio-gas plant for solving energy, pollution, wastes from (sewar, sewar line, toilet, slaughter house, dead animals, dung, kanji house, kitchen, duckweed & other bio-degradable wastes ), pollution & other environment problems since 1979. We have recently constructed Bio-gas Plant/Digester at Kanha Upvan (Shelter home for Cattles), lucknow (U.P.) whose Digester volume 356 M³ & Gas volume 177 M³ which is used for generation of electricity 182 kW & for cooking 25 burners. We are attaching some details of kanha upvan project.Our designed projects are cheapest in its class, we also take warrantee of our projects for 30 years.We can also design & prepare DPR after being informed about the availability of wastes / population of the area.Our projects are running successfully in India & Abroad.
--
Thanks & Regards
Mohd. Imran
Bio-gas Expert
International Biogas Enterprises (IBE)
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226020
Mob : +91-9415022304
email : ibebiogas@gmail.com, ibebiogas@yahoo.com

Attachments