Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy Farm Supervisors available (2 No’s)

Register

Click Here!

erode

Dear All,
Dairy Farm Supervisors available
(graduate, good knowledge and experience in dairy, dedicated and willing to work in a large farm, capable to manage entire activities & willing to relocate & preferable if it’s around south India or Tamilnadu.)

For more details send me Personal Mail or

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

jvramaiah007

Dear All,
(graduate, good knowledge and experience in dairy, dedicated and willing to work in a large farm, capable to manage entire activities & willing to relocate & preferable if it’s around south India or Tamilnadu.)

Regards,[/QUOTE]

ramesh213

hi dear i need one supervisor for dairy farm in tamil nadu sivagangai dist please contact

ayush1ravi

reg dairy farm supervisor

Dear sir,

Are you willing to work in dairy farm near Bangalore (about 30 kms from BANGALORE) with a present herd size of 45 cows...

If interested, pl revert back to the below email id with your salary expectation and other related queries.

Thanks & Regards,

RAVISHANKAR.M
e mail : ayush1ravi@yahoo.co.in

maruthidairy

hi

Interested,

can you communicate with your resume,jobs known and remunertion expected to work in a 100 cows dairy farm as a down to earth supervisor or manager. the dairy is located in karnataka at hassan dq. i.e around 200kms from bangalore.If interested please communicate to us
thanks and regards,

Dear All,

Regards,

iyarkai

Dear Supervisors,
We shortly start Dairy farm near Trichy. Now we are looking for high breed cows for our farm. You can send your resume and also contact us for further development.
Regards

vijaygar

Interested,

can you communicate with your resume,jobs known and remunertion expected to work in a 100 cows dairy farm as a down to earth supervisor or manager. the dairy is located in karnataka at hassan dq. i.e around 200kms from bangalore.If interested please communicate to us
thanks and regards,
yes i am willing to do the job. i have 7 years experience in dairyfarm. i have a dairy farm also .

vijaygar

farm superviser

Dear sir,

Are you willing to work in dairy farm near Bangalore (about 30 kms from BANGALORE) with a present herd size of 45 cows...

If interested, pl revert back to the below email id with your salary expectation and other related queries.

Thanks & Regards,

RAVISHANKAR.M
e mail :
i can maintain dairy farm.

sriag

Hello,
We are looking for a farm supervisor for our agro farms. We are cultivating turmeric and yam on commercial scale in Srikakulam district, andhra pradesh. If you are willing to relocate to north coastal andhra please let me know. Also we run combines for hire.

We would like to expand into goat/sheep farming and dairy.

Please contact us for details at

ryantrade

Dear Sir

I Raja Rajan from Chennai i have Dairy product manufacturing and have Dairy farm experience for the past 2 years and manged 35 cows and 15 buffaloes farm at sirkali and i am interested in your offer and ready to relocate if the posting is open still know pl reply with your contact no and e mail so i can send my profile .
expecting your reply
Thanking you

lcm18

Wish to visit your farm

Dear Supervisors,
We shortly start Dairy farm near Trichy. Now we are looking for high breed cows for our farm. You can send your resume and also contact us for further development.
Regards
Dear Iyarkai,

I want to start a Diary farm in trichy, regarding this i wish to visit your farm to get clear idea, if you have no issue please mail to me,mentioning your convenient date and time

siddhum

required farm supervisor

hello,
v have a dairy farm at kelamangala n right npow have 11 cows n 1 calf n r in the process of expanding . v require a supervisor who has good knowledge of dairy management and who can look afterthe day to day activities of the farm.pls contact me on this no.
name - Siddharthan mobile-
Dear All,

Regards,

siddhum

v have a dairy farm at kelamangala n right npow have 11 cows n 1 calf n r in the process of expanding . v require a supervisor who has good knowledge of dairy management and who can look afterthe day to day activities of the farm.pls contact me on this no.
name - Siddharthan mobile-

amitgoenka

We are looking for decent energetic dedicated young person to supervise and manage agro and dairy farm which is being set up near Hyderabad. He would be required to stay on the farm full time and look over day to day operations.
Prior experience or education in agriculture or horticulture or dairy farming is preferred. While remuneration would be sector competitive, we are looking for an individual who would be interested in farm lifestyle.

farmmanagement

Hi Sir, I am interested in working as a Farm Supervisor on your Farm.

Hi Sir,
I would be glad to work as a Farm Supervisor on your farm. Let me know if you still have the
vacancy. I can be contacted on this id: agro2012prashant@gmail.com

Qualification: 1] M.Sc.Zoology.
2] Diploma course in Dairy Farming

Thanks and Regards.

Hello,
We are looking for a farm supervisor for our agro farms. We are cultivating turmeric and yam on commercial scale in Srikakulam district, andhra pradesh. If you are willing to relocate to north coastal andhra please let me know. Also we run combines for hire.

We would like to expand into goat/sheep farming and dairy.

Please contact us for details at

farmmanagement

Would like to work as a Dairy farm Manager/Dairy Farm Supervisor

Hi Sir,
I would be glad to work as a Dairy Farm Supervisor/ Dairy Farm Manager on your Dairy farm. Let me know if you have the vacancy. I can be contacted on this id: agro2012prashant@gmail.com

Qualification: 1] M.Sc.Zoology.
2] Diploma course in Dairy Farming

Thanks and Regards.