Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy farm lease

Register

Click Here!

sminnakanti

Dear All members,

Greetings!!! Hope everyone is doing well.

This is Srinath. I'm interested in dairy farming and looking for someone who is ready to lease their land (with good water and power supply) or have someone ready to lease their current dairy farm. I'm looking for in Andhra pradesh. Please PM me the details if you have any.

Looking forward for response!!!

Warm Regards
Srinath

tpdairyfarm

Hello Srinath,

Please let me know where you are exactly looking in andhra pradesh...i am from chittoor district. i can help you out in any information.

cheers and regards

Thiru

banandaraj

Need Agri Land for Lease

Dear Members,

This is Anand form Madurai- TN. I'm interested in dairy farming and looking for someone who is ready to long lease their land in and around Madurai (with good water and power supply). Please mail me the details if you have any.

Regards,
Anand.

SWAMY1807

Dear Dairy starters,
Dairy is not only work you need to do if you really committed to do hard work.
Always it is not advisable to start dairy in leased lands, because dairy is not one day match, it is continues process to get profit. Only with dairy getting profit is less then you do more other allied activities of agriculture. If you do hard work for leased period, then if situation may come and force you to shift from one place to another place is highly not possible.

If you really committed to do something, then think again and again why you strat only dairy, being new comers, try to know further more to find your good feature in agriculture sector.
Regards,
SWAMY.

banandaraj

Dear Swamy,

Yes, You are right. I was thinking in that line only.

Dear Dairy Farmers,

Expecting your advice which is the cost effective location to start the dairy in South Tamilnadu and where will the cheep lands are available? Any body is their to sell their lands in Madurai, Dindugul, Thirunelveli, Thoothukudi or any part of south Tamilnadu pls send me the private mail with price and location details

Thanks,

Anand.

Last edited by a moderator:

rajeevmib

Don't discourage anybody

Dear Swamy,

We all know that you must have struggled a lot while you set up your Dairy Farm, you can share that experience, do not give a negetive touch to your comments. This is not an industrial product, we can't be 100% sure on the outcome still we need people who are ready to take risk otherwise we wouldn't have good farmers. Let them learn from their mistakes rather than never venture into Diary Farming. You speak about the Positive sides of the Dairy farming to encourage people to have more enterpreneurs to this field.

Regards
Rajeev.

Dear Dairy starters,
Dairy is not only work you need to do if you really committed to do hard work.
Always it is not advisable to start dairy in leased lands, because dairy is not one day match, it is continues process to get profit. Only with dairy getting profit is less then you do more other allied activities of agriculture. If you do hard work for leased period, then if situation may come and force you to shift from one place to another place is highly not possible.

If you really committed to do something, then think again and again why you strat only dairy, being new comers, try to know further more to find your good feature in agriculture sector.
Regards,
SWAMY.

maruthidairy

hi

Dear rajeev,

why you are feeling/thinking about what swamy's writeup is discouraging the new comers......why can't think it is as a dear caution or pre information about diffiiculties about commercial dairy farming..to get filtered the peoples who are thinking easily,it can be set up like rice mill/software company/like any other commercial industries by geting reports,opinions,catlogue,drawings,suggestions etc.,

As rightly said by swamy, in vast subject/activity like agriculture the most committed,patience,dedicated,alert and hard work expecting activity is livestock farming that to running a commercial dairy farming is a endless efforts/interest/involvement activity. Dairy farming seting up on commercial basis is more than a challenging.

Now-a-day's we can see, so many peoples posting about quiery ,shows interest to start up new dairy farming and in that most of them will be thinking , deciding to get into commercial dairy bussiness based on mouth to mouth spreaded illusions,attractive subsidy anouncement websites, glorified reports of some type of consultants(not all) instead of not understanding the real inside pressing problems of the dairy farm.

You can check ...,how many of commercial dairy farms are survived on state wise of more than 10 years, 5 years ( old )and mean time check up how many of dairy farms closed down within 1-2 year and find out the reasons.

In commercial dairy farming, you will come to know about the acrued losses only after months/1 year and the investment done can't be taken back except some part of amount , by disposal of herds or can't be continued just like that, if u are not analysed your capabilities/difficulties in advance.

If u unerstand the negative details....possitive things just follow it....!!

all the best,

kasturiraju.

SWAMY1807

Dear Rajeev,
You all know that you must have struggle a lot to set up your Dairy Farm. I dont think doing agriculture is struggle, because I dedicated myself in that and I have shifted my residence from coll Bangalore to my farm house and living with my animals & crops at all time to take care them like how software engineer can stick on to their JOB (Just Obaying Boss)

Do not think running dairy is simple mathematics on paper or in this forum.

Since dairy farming is not an industrial product and if you can't be 100% sure on the outcome, then you need to compensate shortfall from other agri produce.

Even after such situation if people who are ready to take risk only in dairy let them become good farmers.

A good farmer cannot come up with excuses, instead he try to find the solution. You know a good farmer is living University and can advice his expertise?

If you advise new comers to do mistakes and learn from their mistakes, then they will go on streets with empty hands.

You take about the Positive sides of the Dairy farming and take courage to have more entrepreneurs in to this field.

Unless adopt complete sustainable agriculture practice along with dairy, survival only in dairy is not sure/possible.

All the best.
SWAMY.

Regards
Rajeev.

snehalsolanki

Hi,

I can help you in technical aspects for your dairy farm project.

Please send requirements

banandaraj

Dear Swamy Sir,

I would like to know what are all the allied agri products we can develop with Dairy farming. Kindly Share your personal experience which will be very useful to beginners.

Thanks.
Anand.

madhuriitd

Best HF and Jersey cows

We have some of the best cows from Punjab region at our farm in Jaipur. Let us know if you are interested in buying few animals. contact us on info

snowstar48

10 to 30 acres of land available for lease in Hyderabad

We have 30 acres of land with fencing. It is facing the double road that connects keesara and turkpally, on the rajiv rahadari and is about 15 km from keesara junction. It has 6 bores out of which 4 bores have motors, with plenty of water.
Ideal for vegetable cultivation and for dairy farm.

If interested please contact

SWAMY1807

Dear Sir,
Suppose you may have 1 acre land in which what best you can do?
Put tall trees on boundaries, in such trees you must have melia dubia, subabul and gliricidia these will give fodder and manure for your cattle and land. Plant silver oak/teak/agar/casurina etc which can give you wood in feature. Plant velvet beans/mucuna pepper, venila or any climbers and let them climb to these boundary trees. Now you count how many crops you can plants only on boundary of your land?

Select your main crop in the remaining land for say if you are dairy farmer go for 2 to 4 grass verities. Along with grass plant Mango/sapota/citrus/guava/ etc. But make sure the proper sun light combination for all crops. Keep bees also in your land.

Important and must is you have to stay in farm itself to ensure the growth and to know the beautiful progress of the nature you created in that land.
Along with this you have animals cows,cats,dogs,emus,goats,pig,rabbit ets. If you keep more cattle then you call it as dairy activity, more sheep then sheep farming etc.

If you may not dedicate your 100% efforts for 8 1/2 shift job, then you get your pink slip in your job. Therefore to all workers must Just Obay Boss-JOB. Otherwise no JOB. If you show same dedication in your own activity i.e agriculture,business and what ever it may be, then you are the entrepreneur.Think and decide about your own feature.

After all these, first leave from computer/home and must have visit to farm and have apprenticeship under farmer and learn agriculture activity at farm field not in computer, then you are the winner to earn you healthy food and your own health.

Don't ask whether all these can possible? If a person prepare tasty dish by using more than dozen ingredients under certain process. Then why can't all av
Have great ahead,
SWAMY

ganga324

Dear Sir,
Suppose you may have 1 acre land in which what best you can do?
Put tall trees on boundaries, in such trees you must have melia dubia, subabul and gliricidia these will give fodder and manure for your cattle and land. Plant silver oak/teak/agar/casurina etc which can give you wood in feature. Plant velvet beans/mucuna pepper, venila or any climbers and let them climb to these boundary trees. Now you count how many crops you can plants only on boundary of your land?

Select your main crop in the remaining land for say if you are dairy farmer go for 2 to 4 grass verities. Along with grass plant Mango/sapota/citrus/guava/ etc. But make sure the proper sun light combination for all crops. Keep bees also in your land.

Important and must is you have to stay in farm itself to ensure the growth and to know the beautiful progress of the nature you created in that land.
Along with this you have animals cows,cats,dogs,emus,goats,pig,rabbit ets. If you keep more cattle then you call it as dairy activity, more sheep then sheep farming etc.

If you may not dedicate your 100% efforts for 8 1/2 shift job, then you get your pink slip in your job. Therefore to all workers must Just Obay Boss-JOB. Otherwise no JOB. If you show same dedication in your own activity i.e agriculture,business and what ever it may be, then you are the entrepreneur.Think and decide about your own feature.

After all these, first leave from computer/home and must have visit to farm and have apprenticeship under farmer and learn agriculture activity at farm field not in computer, then you are the winner to earn you healthy food and your own health.

Don't ask whether all these can possible? If a person prepare tasty dish by using more than dozen ingredients under certain process. Then why can't all av
Have great ahead,
SWAMY
Well said dear Swamy! Ur reply inspires people like us.

SWAMY1807

Dear Anand,

I would like to know what are all the expertises you have?
You know dairy itself is an allied activity to develop sustainable Agriculture?
Regards,
SWAMY.

hi i want a labor couple for my dairy farm in palakkad kerala.can you help me in getting a labour couple.i am ready to give commission.
labour quarters with bathroom.full light and electricity wiht good salary assured.

SWAMY1807

Dear Anand,

I would like to know what expertises are you have?
You know Dairy farming is also an allied activity under Sustainable Agriculture. Regards,
SWAMY.

Dear swami sir,
I am a very new member in this forum, i joined some three days before. I have great interest in dairy farming but to support dairy, i will also start agriculture. In current days you cant sustain in dairy industry without having agricultural support. I am very much interested if you can help in any matter regarding dairy and agriculture. i am an engineering student and planned to start my own dairy and agriculture after completion of my graduation.I am basically from bihar and will start my dairy there only.

I just wanted to know that what are their prices, breed ,milk capacity and if there are any information we should know in maintaining that breed.
regards