Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

dairy farm information

Register

Click Here!

kondalu88

Dear sir,
I want to start a dairy farm business with 50 cows please kindly provide me the basic needs to learn for it.

Ashwini

HI

Initially start with 4-6 cows then slowly you can expand the farm. COntact teh enarest Krishi vigyan kendra for technical details of a dairy farm

Regards
Ashiwni

arun21

Hi

You can start with 2 to 10 cows in the beginning. for small dairy entrepreneurs govt. subsidy is also available up to 1.25 lakhs for general and 1.67 lakhs for sc/st entrepreneurs.

We are an ngo working for small entrepreneurs. If you need project report send your details

Last edited by a moderator:

bssreddy

dear arun21

thnks for the infomation of subsidy, can you please share the information from whom / where can we get the subsidy for dairy farming. i also need project report please send me a copy of that.

with a hope that you will replay me back..

regards.......... shyam

shivu416

Contact Greenlife solutions

Hi,

Contact Mr.Anand at Green life solutions, Bangalore.

He is a well experienced Dairy Consultant, I am sure you will get solution from him.

Thanks,
Shiva

varmass

Need guidance to establish dairy farm

You can start with 2 to 10 cows in the beginning. for small dairy entrepreneurs govt. subsidy is also available up to 1.25 lakhs for general and 1.67 lakhs for sc/st entrepreneurs.

We are an ngo working for small entrepreneurs. If you need project report send your details
I from mumbai very soon shifting to U.P. I am intrested in opening a dairy farm also want to form dairy co-operative so thata rural farmers can benefit from it. I need detailed project report for dairy farm. Please help me with the same.

deepakkhurana24

MANAGEMENT AND STARTING A NEW DAIRY FARMFEW FACTORS WHICH WILL HELP YOU IN DECIDING ARE ;-1HOW MUCH LAND YOU HAVE.2 DO YOU HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE.3 HAVE YOU STUDIED THE MARKET FOR SELLING THE MILK AND IS IT OVER Rs25 PER LTR.4.HAVE YOU IDENTIFIED THE RIGHT SOURCE FROM WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO PROCURE THE COWS AND FEED ITEMS.5.WHAT ARRANGEMENTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR MEDICAL CARE OF COWS.SHOULD YOU REQUIRE ANY ASSISTENCE IN PROCUREMENT OF ANIMALS AND MANAGEMENT OF COWS YOU MAY CONTACT KHURANA DAIRY FARM (BREDERS AND SUPPLIERS OF MURRAH AND CROSS BRED COWS), ROHTAK. CONTACT deepakkhurana24@rediffmail.com or 09215640054.

karthickagri

Dairy details

Respected sir ,

I am karthick kumar, i have given to you details about a dairy firm.

1, you initially collect minimum 5 acre land for 10 cows

2, why 5 acre need ? you have question to me ? initially start minimum and then develop step by step its better your economy

3, water need ? if you have motor pumpset it will be very useful for your business.

4, cet very very important and neatly finishing work ?

5, labour ? i dont know about your state cost of living ?

you select a your own family members its a better for you?

why i am saying family members need, work is an very neatly, hard work

safe and security must each business, my family members not available per day Rs 100 or monthly Salar Rs 2000 enough )

6, Raw-material is must for cows?

if you need many more details i will collect you ok bye

a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern,Northern and Central India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 16% 18% 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me