Dairy Farm-Ghatkesar, Hyderabad (AP) need help

Register

saduneni

Planning to start a Dairy Farm near Ghatkesar(Hyderabad)-(AP). I am looking for some information on Animals (buffalo's) - which are suitable for this area with high yielding - more profitable - less maintenance. Any Suggestions?

Last edited:

lpmndri123

Planning to start a Dairy Farm near Ghatkesar(Hyderabad)-(AP). I am looking for some information on Animals (buffalo's) - which are suitable for this area with high yielding - more profitable - less maintenance. Any Suggestions?
Best buffaloes are the Murrahs. they are available in plenty in old city and also in Narsigh area. For furthur detals contact

Last edited by a moderator:

Trace mineralised Salt lick

Star Lick provide minerals for the individual need of your animal.The productivity of ruminant animals such as cattle, buffaloes and goats is severely constrained by poor mineral nutrition which restrict growth and reproductive rates, and contribute to a high economic loss in flocks and herds. One very effective method that addresses mineral deficiency is mineral block.

Salt, minerals both are indispensable for good health and high productivity. Each animal has an individual salt and mineral requirement, which is dependent on large number of factors: body weight and growth rate, age, pregnancy, lactation phase and milk yield, perspiration and performance. A mineral deficiency manifests itself in a loss of appetite, weight loss, decrease in milk yield, breeding problem, reduced growth and a decline in natural resistance. Some animals even start licking the walls due to decline of good taste.

The normal ration –compound feed and roughage – fulfills the general needs of the animals, whereas mineralised salt licks fulfill the individual need for salts and minerals. Animal licks these blocks as per its body demand.

Dosage and administration

Free Choice

Packaging and presentation
2 kg lick

Shelf Life
2 Years from date of Manufacture

Cotact detail
Star animal Nutrition

tirukancheti

what is the cost of one murrah buffellow?

may i know the cost of each buffellow(Murrah) and how many Ltrs of milk we can get daily?

because I am also planning for dairy farm.if you give the information it will be great helpful tu us..

Thanks,
Tiru.

goat4u

Dariy farm - ready made silage

Dear Sir,
we came to know that you are planning to start dairy farm in Near by Hyderabad area. Definitely we will help you in this regard.
We the Vasudha Silage have got more than 26 years of experience in this business. We are also the contractors and consultants for Zero Grazing sheep, goat and dairy farming, in Socio Economic conditions of INDIA. The company is not in receipt of grants, support, subsidies, financial aid, donations from Government of INDIA and or any State Government department, agencies, agricultural, veterinary universities, NGO's etc.,
Promoters have 26 years of hands on experience in this business in socio economic conditions of India.
Mission
1. Provide total /complete solutions for silage making
2. Conservation of green grass/fodder: under one roof in socio economic conditions of India.
3. Zero Grazing sheep, goat & dairy farming technology transfer practicable and replicable level: in socio economic conditions of India.
4. Encourage customers to practice organic farming by giving them the technology.

Please contact for the below undersign if any queries
we also consultants for your project report.

sakshi10

organic feed supplements

We can provide you with organic feed supplement for Cattle having very good results in terms of high milk yield, better health & increase in the milk yield duration. You can reach me at

bejawada

Dear Sir,
we came to know that you are planning to start dairy farm in Near by Hyderabad area. Definitely we will help you in this regard.
We the Vasudha Silage have got more than 26 years of experience in this business. We are also the contractors and consultants for Zero Grazing sheep, goat and dairy farming, in Socio Economic conditions of INDIA. The company is not in receipt of grants, support, subsidies, financial aid, donations from Government of INDIA and or any State Government department, agencies, agricultural, veterinary universities, NGO's etc.,
Promoters have 26 years of hands on experience in this business in socio economic conditions of India.
Mission
1. Provide total /complete solutions for silage making
2. Conservation of green grass/fodder: under one roof in socio economic conditions of India.
3. Zero Grazing sheep, goat & dairy farming technology transfer practicable and replicable level: in socio economic conditions of India.
4. Encourage customers to practice organic farming by giving them the technology.

Please contact for the below undersign if any queries
we also consultants for your project report.
pls provide adress and phone no my mail id is

ghanta33

Dear Customers,
Greenfodders Welcomes all the Customers/Farmers looking for technological growth in the filed of DAIRY FORM.Government of Andhra Pradesh is conducting a International conference DAIRY SHOW 2013 naming as "International Exhibition, Conference & Live Animal Display." The Exhibition is going to be held for 3 Days(22 Mar, 2013-24 Mar, 2013) in HITEX(Hyderabad International Trade Exposition Limited.

Highlights 2013 show – what’s in for dairypreneurs

The event will be a gateway to exploring Indian Dairy sector
Networking
Launch introduce products, equipments and technologies(We are exhibiting our UNITEDFODDERSOLUTIONS Machine)
Over 150 exhibitors
Over 80,000 visitors
Separate pavilions on dairy farming and dairy processing
Live Animal Display
Explore national international tie-ups
Gather information on setting up of dairy ventures
Export of value added dairy products from India

All the interested customers/ Farmers are welcomed and request one and all to make the event grand success.
www.greenfodders.com
With Kind Regards
Lakshman

0994-880-5999

nsuresh

Murrah buffalos

Hi same here. I live in BoDa uppal & want to start. i have been to haryana recently & was awestruck by the quality of the animals. if you like to share info contact me. 9866407359.

sunnyd

Green Fodder

Hydroponic Green fodder machines availabe from 50 KG per day, 100kg,200 and so on up to 1000KG per day may be more.

Some features/advantages :

Cost of fodder will 2 to 3 rs.

Water cosumption 2 to 3 liters per kg where if you grow the same outside it will require min 80 liters.

1 man can easily handle 1000kg per day unit.

For more clarification call me on :

Suneel ; 08861926926
sneelmd@gmail.com

If you not aware of what is Hydroponic fodder then please check the following link...

H2O Farm on BBC - YouTube

Thank you and Regards,

Suneel

shaial

Dairy Farm

Dear sir,

Your expectation are more based selection criteria of cars and not dairy farming hence it would be gud if you could redefine ur requirement and then start at actual.
If u want more milk u need to have gud yielding buffaloes and they wont come at low price and more mileage ( milk production means more mainatainence)