Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy farm for long term lease - Shamirpet, HYD

Register

Click Here!

bio_farm

Fully Functional Dairy Farm for Long term lease, 12 Acre Field with 4 Bore wells, Field with fully grown and established CO3 Grass, Miracle Grass and BHN10 Grass also 2 Sheds with capacity of 125 Cows/Buffaloes, Storage Shed for Fodder etc can hold upto 4 lorry loads of Feed, Grass Chaffing Machine, AI Tanks Labour Qrts for 5 Couples, Office etc etc. Owner Leaving Country.

sanagala

Hello...

I m interested to take that... will you please tell me how much rent P.A. and how many years can you give ....maximum...

Please reply me fast ...so that i can enter in MoU....

Regards
Sanagala S

m_aslam

Iam interested in your offer if its still active, pls let me know your terms n conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:

rythu

I am interested

Dear Sir,

Kindly let me know if the offer is still open. I am interested to have a talk with you in this regard. You can either call me on

You may also forward me your communication details so that I pursue this lease thing.

Cheers,
Prasad

kisshore76

Hi,
I Would like to know more details of the dairy farm. Can you call me to discuss more on this or drop your contact number to mail id

cyriacjo

Fully Functional Dairy Farm for Long term lease, 12 Acre Field with 4 Bore wells, Field with fully grown and established CO3 Grass, Miracle Grass and BHN10 Grass also 2 Sheds with capacity of 125 Cows/Buffaloes, Storage Shed for Fodder etc can hold upto 4 lorry loads of Feed, Grass Chaffing Machine, AI Tanks Labour Qrts for 5 Couples, Office etc etc. Owner Leaving Country.
I am interested in the advertised dairy farm and therefore would like ti know the full details along with the lease rent expected and other term and conditions .
With warm regards

varmakcm

intreasted very much

dsr2agri

long lease

please let me know when can we meet
where is your farm in shamirpet

yadav

land on lease

Dear Sir,
I am interested, pl contact.
Regards.
Yadav