Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy farm develop and transfer

Register

Click Here!

manas reddy

Hi Folks,

we have a come up with a new model, of building a full fledged dairy farm and selling it to prospective customers.

the model basically works like this,

once we get an order for dairy farm, we will set up the entire farm with infrastructure, machinery, cows, grow fodder and hand it over to you in 3 months, you only need to pay the booking fee in at the beginning and the rest of the sale price at the time of handover.

Services are offered near Bangalore, Kolar, Mulbagul districts of karnataka and chittoor district of A.P

call me on 9743786616 if you are interested

Manas Reddy

maruthidairy

Dear sir,

what capacity dairy farm u are looking for and how much land is available.

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

Last edited by a moderator:

herbinder

Dairy farm developer and transferer

Hi Manas Reddy, Please explain what standard dairy farm you develop,in 3 months.What would be production capacity of that farm with how many cattle heads.Provide the details of steps to achieve the required profit and sustainability of the farm. Dr Herbinder Singh.Dairy consultant Panjab India.

manas reddy

Standard Dairy farm ?

Dear Dr. Herbinder Singh,

we do not work on a standard format, we design dairy layouts based on the preference of the owner, it can be a tie stall or a free stall, labor intensive, semi mechanized or fully mechanized.

you can see an operating profit of around 50% in the first year net profit will depend on the kind of infrastructure and overheads

profits will increase over the years

Manas Reddy

hegde2

Dear Dr. Herbinder Singh,

we do not work on a standard format, we design dairy layouts based on the preference of the owner, it can be a tie stall or a free stall, labor intensive, semi mechanized or fully mechanized.

you can see an operating profit of around 50% in the first year net profit will depend on the kind of infrastructure and overheads

profits will increase over the years

Manas Reddy
Hi Manas Reddy,

I am planning to set up a dairy farm in Gauribidnur in bangalore. I am planing to purchase 20 acres of land and have already identified the same. Tell me how much it would cost to have a farm of 50 to 100 cows and what would be the profit margin. Kindly post reply also

Last edited by a moderator:

narenmg

Hi Manas Reddy,

I Have 6 acres farm in Nagamangala, Mandya District..I have the following requirement.

1. Build or design the cow shed for 20 cows with space of 3-4 calfs and facility for Cow dung collection & Disposal, washing cows, ease of providing feeds to cows
2. Automatic Milk parlour running on Diesel generator with capacity of milking 10 cows in one batch.

let me know if you can take it up as turnkey project. I intend to start in March'12. You can email me the details. Pls add yahoo.com to my userid to get my email ID..

Regards
Naren.