Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy farm and milk processing

Register

Click Here!

shyamsundern83

hi i'm shyamsunder from hyderabad. I want to start a dairy farm and milk processing plant that,s way i want to know about the high milk yielding cows which produce 35lit per day and milk processing equipment cost. How much amount banks providing as loan to my 150 cows project. I want to know these details please help me that is very helpful to me. please let me know about the bank loan details. Thaks in advance

apd1952

dear mr shyamsunder,
i am anand dabas, dairy farm consultant and cattle supplier, based at karnal-haryana.
it is not easy to get 150 cow yielding 35 kg milk/day.
you can get cows yieldind around 25 kg milk/day comfortably @ rs 80,000/ or so.
this project of 150 cows may cost you around rs 2 crores. this does not include cost of land.
you can get 75 % of this amount as bank loan.
my mob no is 9896056077.
mail id dabas_ndri@yahoo.co.in
ur free to contact me.
thanks,
a p dabas, dabashouse, session road-karnal-haryana-132001

Want to establish Dairy Farm on 39 bigha agriculture land

Sir i want to Establish Modern Dairy Farm which is I wanting to start with 6 cows (3 gir cows and 3 HF cows) and 3 Murrah Buffalo average milk yielding capacity 25 lt/day. The same quantity of animal are purchased after 4-4 month in a year. I have sufficient land enough water also having electricity connection their. Space is enough to keep around 100 animals. And also have enough patches of land to grow Green Fodder.

Please suggest me other parameters to be considered for dairy farming.

I need to contact expert consultation for the business.
I need expert consultation to purchase the desired animals as per the climate of Rajasthan Suits them.

My email address is bschouhan21@gmail.com
Contact Nos. is 9636416332

Last edited:

Want to establish Dairy Farm on 39 bigha agriculture land

Sir i want to Establish Modern Dairy Farm which is I wanting to start with 6 cows (3 gir cows and 3 HF cows) and 3 Murrah Buffalo average milk yielding capacity 25 lt/day. The same quantity of animal are purchased after 4 month each. I have sufficient land enough water also having electricity connection their. Space is enough to keep the animals around 100 animals. And also have enough patches of land to grow Green Fodder.

Please suggest me other parameters to be considered for dairy farming.

I need to contact expert consultation for the business.
I need expert consultation to purchase the desired animals as per the climate of Rajasthan Suits them.

giri19kumar

dear sir i am giri from Kakinada . i want to start dairy farm. kindly give our feed back for best cow available in the market. and where is available... which type of breed is best for dairy farm. how to start the dairy farm from the 1st step .

santy4853

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

If you need loan from our bank for establishment of dairy farm . Please feel free to contact me for any query or support.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Santosh kumar Tiwary
Agriculture officer
Mob. No. - 09643188851
Email - stiwary4853@gmail.com