Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Dairy farm,agricultural lands,trust properties and many other available for sale in tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

saifarmsindia

Sir,
I am looking to buy 100 to 300 acres of fertile agricultural land in wet land areas of Tamil Nadu @ a cost of 1 to 3 lac/acre depending on Barren/Underdeveloped/Developed land with road accessibility, EB connection and Water Facility. If the land is surrounded with Natural water sources, like Stream/River/Pond etc and farm with developed infrastructure and income generating/ yield giving etc.... is highly desirable. The preferred area is Tirunelveli, Theni, Tenkasi,Tiruvannamalai or Close areas of Bangalore city. Please write with full details, photos and videos to: pksjn16@gmail.com

pandidurai93

Sir,
I am looking to buy 100 to 300 acres of fertile agricultural land in wet land areas of Tamil Nadu @ a cost of 1 to 3 lac/acre depending on Barren/Underdeveloped/Developed land with road accessibility, EB connection and Water Facility. If the land is surrounded with Natural water sources, like Stream/River/Pond etc and farm with developed infrastructure and income generating/ yield giving etc.... is highly desirable. The preferred area is Tirunelveli, Theni, Tenkasi,Tiruvannamalai or Close areas of Bangalore city. Please write with full details, photos and videos to: pksjn16@gmail.com
sir , i want arange land in theni my contact no 8148613626