Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy consultants and project managers available

Register

Click Here!

lankesh

We provide project reports for small ,medium and large scale dairy units.contact

Last edited by a moderator:

jagetiaravi

pls contact me

going to setup a medium dairy project in rajasthan
i want some help

Ravi jagetia

cnsant

Project report for 500 animals...

Dear Lankesh,

As per your request I have sent you a detailed 14 page Project Report for a dairy farm of 500 animals on your mail.

I am sure you must have received it by now.

I am awaiting your confirmation by call as you have promised.

Thnaking you in anticiaption & awaiting,

Dr.Chandrakiran N. Sant
Dairy Advisor
Cattle Nutrition & Management.

jayaamanohar

dairy consultant-reg

Hello,
This s Manohar from pondy looking for a consultant to set up dairy .Pl. mail me ur id for further details.
Thanks
Manohar

amitnaphade

Dairy project

Dear Friends ,

we are in the planning of setiting up dairy project of 100 animals. we are planning to process the milk at the same place and direct selleing . the apporcach would be from production to consumer. i need a project report and oter information for setting up the same. ''

the project will be in two pahses. one is animal unti and another is processing and marketing unit.

considering the hot temparature in vidarcbha , we are planning to buy desi cows, speciall GIR. will it be ok.

need reply from your side.

regards
Amit

Dear Lankesh,

As per your request I have sent you a detailed 14 page Project Report for a dairy farm of 500 animals on your mail.

I am sure you must have received it by now.

I am awaiting your confirmation by call as you have promised.

Thnaking you in anticiaption & awaiting,

Dr.Chandrakiran N. Sant
Dairy Advisor
Cattle Nutrition & Management.

drsarkar

For dairy project in Rajasthan .

Consultancy Profile – GGDFCS

We are the Dairy Project Consultants and to provide the right path for total A - Z Dairy Farm Projects on turnkey basis e.g. shed construction and design , milking parlor systems and machines , animal spacing , feeds and fodder cultivation , storage and fodder preservation , feed plant and feed formulae , sanitation and hygiene with routine management , vaccination and deworming , clean milk production , milk tanks and cans , milk testing labs , small to medium large milk processing plants and packaging units , milk handling equipments etc. We can arrange and provides Elite Buffalo Herd and Pure / Cross bred Cows with high yields on varied lactations . We are the syndicate of Techno-Professional Expertise Consultants and ready to provide Quality projects in any part of India .
You can contact over Phones and Mobile with details to :

I also belongs to Rajasthan and M.P. with my own offices .

Dr. D.N.Sarkar , Ph.D. (Anim.Sci.)
please contact..

surendar1100

Dairy Project

We provide project reports for small ,medium and large scale dairy units.contact

I am in the planning of setting up dairy project of 100 animals. I want to start
this project in Rajasthan, at present I am in USA. Please provide the details
Thanks

sapv4u

WE WANT TO SET UP A DAILY PROCESSING UNIT AT PALANI TAMILNADU, need your service for set up contact

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.