Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy and Sheep Farm Available for Lease

Register

Click Here!

raghunathv74

150 buffaloes & 800 sheep capacity newly constructed farm is available for lease with fully surrounded chain link fence, sufficient water, green fodder grass, store rooms, bore wells, water tanks, silage pits, chaff cutters, subsidized electric connection. This farm is very near to Hyderabad and easily accessible.
Interested persons may send pm or contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

ashivan

150 buffaloes & 800 sheep capacity newly constructed farm is available for lease with fully surrounded chain link fence, sufficient water, green fodder grass, store rooms, bore wells, water tanks, silage pits, chaff cutters, subsidized electric connection. This farm is very near to Hyderabad and easily accessible.
Dear sir,
I am interested to take your farm on lease .kindly let me know in detail of OF LAND LOCATION & term and condition and lease period .

PLS CONTACT ON MY EMAIL

Regards
Ashivan verma

thotauk

Dairy

Please send me your contact details

girishultra

Interested persons may send pm or contact me[/QU

Hi Sir,
I am very much intrested in leasing your farm. Can you tell the location of your farm and terms.

Thanks and regards
Girish:

sumideeps95

Good afternoon

I am interested in leasing out the farm,pls mail be the conditions
warm regds
Chandran

alsgopal

Dear Sir
we are interested and looking for the same,sir we have already have dairy with 50 bufflos near nagole, hyderabad and we are planning to go for a expansion in this regard we really interested in taking u r farm for lease,pls contact me
Thanks
A S Gopal
Hyderabad

hafeezulla

lease of buffalo & sheep farm

Sir,
I am interested kindly write to me in details & your terms & conditions for lease to my e-mail
Now I shall wait to hear from you soon.
With regards,
Md. Hafeezulla

ravulasudhakar

Very much interested to leasing your farm

Dear Sir

I am very much interested with your proposal, please send me your contact details or email id. if you want to contact

Thanks in anticipation

R.Sudhakar

ravulasudhakar

Need farm house for lease

Dear Sir/Madam

I am very much interested to take good condition farm house which is near to hyderabad on lease bases if any body interested please call me on this no

Thanks in anticipation

raghunathv74

Dairy farm details.

Dear sir,
I am interested to take your farm on lease .kindly let me know in detail of OF LAND LOCATION & term and condition and lease period .

PLS CONTACT ON MY EMAIL

Regards
Ashivan verma
HelloSir!
call me
thanks

raghunathv74

Dairy farm details.

Dear Sir
we are interested and looking for the same,sir we have already have dairy with 50 bufflos near nagole, hyderabad and we are planning to go for a expansion in this regard we really interested in taking u r farm for lease,pls contact me
Thanks
A S Gopal
Hyderabad
Hello Sir! call me

raghunathv74

Dairy farm details.

Interested persons may send pm or contact me[/QU

Hi Sir,
I am very much intrested in leasing your farm. Can you tell the location of your farm and terms.

Thanks and regards
Girish:

Hello Sir!
call me