Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

cutting tree - NOt planting it back

Register

Click Here!

vizagvasi

in the name of development, in the name of realestate, (no choice) we have cuts hundreds of trees, and put asphault on it, fenced it, take photos and send to the NRI to buy....it...

it like 70km radius of every small and big city is made into real estate, result is RISE in temperature.,
every summer the hightech or web2.0 capable print and new media reports... high ERP rated...... head lines...

Breaking news... Hyderabad recored, highest temperatue in centure
Chennai recored.... highest *C in Feb itself in last 10 year....
and list goes on.................

NOW who is responsible to "START sowing seeds" to compenstate the cut trees... the Real estate? the media? NRI? govt? or we people?

shanmuga06

Cutting trees not planting trees

I am Mr.A Sivakumar,Hon.Chief Consultant,Priya Nursery Garden,Karaikudi
-630001.I was incorporated in the nursery activities since 1994 without having any ultimate aim.But I have only one aim in my mind that's tree planting in wasteland and also unutilised lands of farmers.Now I have reached the little quantity of my ambition.In tamilnadu I have supplied fruit plants nearly 40000 plants .I have started my first journey from Karaikudi to Kaliyakkavilai,Kanyakumari Dist.In Karnataka state I have supplied nearly 40000 tree seedlings.In Andhra Pradesh I have supplied 30000 tree seedlings.In my local area I.e in my home Dist. Sivaganga ,Ramanathapuram & Madurai I have supplied near about 10000 plants.For marriage gift I given nearly 5000 plants.
I have travelled entire India 50000 Kms for tree planting & orchard farming.

Thank you for sharing

A Sivakumar