Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cutter : Broom/Gross

Register

Click Here!

selvam336

Friends,

My farm is filled with Broom/gross more. I wanted to buy a cutter which can cut properly. Please someone suggest me which cutter I can buy and do cleaning of Broom plants. We couldn't able to room around farm due to this Broom. It has needle and pinches on out body.

Please suggest me. Which cutter i have to buy to cut? and Name the company also.

regards
selvam

archidambaram

Friends,

My farm is filled with Broom/gross more. I wanted to buy a cutter which can cut properly. Please someone suggest me which cutter I can buy and do cleaning of Broom plants. We couldn't able to room around farm due to this Broom. It has needle and pinches on out body.

Please suggest me. Which cutter i have to buy to cut? and Name the company also.

regards
selvam
You can buy a brush cutter. Many companies are manufacturing it. Costs around Rs.25,000/-. HONDA company makes 4 stroke petrol engine for its brush cutter. Many pther comapnies use a 2 stroke engine.

selvam336

Thanks

Thanks, I will go with Honda Brush Cutter. I hope Honda will provide best service if we face any repair.

Please let me know who is providing best service after we buy/sales.

regards
selvam

Last edited:

ksraj

Honda Brush Cutter

Hello Selvam,

If you are from Tamilnadu, please check with the Dist. Agriculture Dept. for 50% subsidy which was available in several Districts till 2011. The Honda dealer takes care of the Govt. formalities for getting the Subsidy released if you produce the required land documents.

KS Raj

devaraja

Dear sir

I want gross for broom, its for regular home needs sweeper... so i want information gross supplier details...

Thanks

Regards
Devaraja

devaraja

Gross details

Dear sir

I want gross for broom, its for regular home needs sweeper... so i want information gross supplier details...

Thanks

Regards
Devaraja