Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cuscuta Free Lucerne Seed

Register

Click Here!

isabgol

HTML:
Hi Everybody

We would like to take the opportunity & glad to introduce ourselves, Shree Vinayak Enterprise a leading Cultivator, Supplier & Exporter of Lucerne Seed(Alfalfa seed) in India.

Shree Vinayak Enterprise was incorporated aiming to supply Lucerne Grass Seed throughout the worldwide. Today we are supplying superior quality, weed free of Lucerne Seed for Hay cultivation, Horse, Cow, Buffalo,Goat, Rabbit & many other cattle's Feed cultivation as well as pharmaceutical formulation for domestic market as well as global Market.

USP: Cuscuta Free Lucerne Seed

Temperature for Sowing: below 32°c

We can supply you Lucerne Grass seed as per your requirement.Kindly let me know your detail requirement.

Packaging available : 5 kg, 10 Kg & 25 kg

If you need any more information please feel free to call or write us.

isabgol

Lucene Seed supplier

Hi Everybody

We would like to take the opportunity & glad to introduce ourselves, Shree Vinayak Enterprise a leading Cultivator, Supplier & Exporter of Lucerne Seed(Alfalfa seed) in India.

Shree Vinayak Enterprise was incorporated aiming to supply Lucerne Grass Seed throughout the worldwide. Today we are supplying superior quality, weed free of Lucerne Seed for Hay cultivation, Horse, Cow, Buffalo,Goat, Rabbit & many other cattle's Feed cultivation as well as pharmaceutical formulation for domestic market as well as global Market.

USP: Cuscuta Free Lucerne Seed

Temperature for Sowing: below 32°c

We can supply you Lucerne Grass seed as per your requirement.Kindly let me know your detail requirement.

Packaging available : 5 kg, 10 Kg & 25 kg

If you need any more information please feel free to call or write us.

isabgol

Lucene Seed supplier

Hi

We are all are Aware of Lucerne Grass (Alfalfa Grass) & Its benefits. Its a grass is a common forage for dairy cattle. The food offers protein, calcium and high-quality fiber that are readily utilized in the production of milk. Alfalfa contains less fiber than other grass varieties but the fiber is top quality. Cattle will feed heavily on the alfalfa forage because of its palatable taste. It is widely considered one of the highest-quality forages available in the World..

In short Alfalfa has a high value as a feed because it leads to a higher yield of milk..

totalagro

Hi,
I am a seed distributor. I want more details of lucerne seeds about price and dispatch details and also your banking details.

Regards
SR.Shanmugha sundaram