Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Current price of EUCALYPTUS trees per ton?

Register

Click Here!

ammusen

Dear Members,

I hope this forum will be an eye opener for my questions relevant to my farming queries.

I would like to know the current market price for Eucalyptus trees per ton?
And also i would like to know the trusted and reputed consulting agencies who is procuring the trees in Sathyamangalam(Near Gobichettipalayam).

Thanks!

Ammusen

garao56

Eucalyptus price

The cost of Eucalyptus for ton of wood is Rs. 4000 - 5000/-

Please contact us for guidance and project report for availing Term Loan .

G.Anand Rao B.Sc(Ag), Vijaya Agro Consultants, 9703128495, garao56@gmailcom

shankara

Hi Find the info copied from clickindia web site .. By platinting Eugliptus Clonel you will get nearly 100 to 2000 kgs per tree .Per acre you need minimum 1400 to 1800 clones approximately.I give rough calculation here i.e per acre 1500 plants.

On completion of 4 th years you will get 100 Kgs per tree. So the total yield per acre is 1500 X 100= 150000 kgs i.e 150matric tons per acre .The present market rate is Rs 5000 to 6000. So the farmers will get per acre 150 X6000=9,00000/-

garao56

At present there is no demand for Eucalyptus pulp wood due to over production and supply of forest department and only two paper mills functioning in AP and Telaganana states, wooden poles are not being used for support purpose in construction activity etc., the price of Eucalypus has come down to below Rs.2000/- per ton.

G.Anandarao

soundar20

At present there is no demand for Eucalyptus pulp wood due to over production and supply of forest department and only two paper mills functioning in AP and Telaganana states, wooden poles are not being used for support purpose in construction activity etc., the price of Eucalypus has come down to below Rs.2000/- per ton.

G.Anandarao
Hello sir What will be the price per ton for delivery Panruti in Tamil Nadu .

Last edited by a moderator:

avant2020

G.Anandarao
Dear Sir,

Good Day

I hope this letter finds all of you in best of health and spirits.
I hope you Remember me , We had some discussion Regarding Biomass supply
I would like to know more about it, We have requirement of Saw dust , Wood chips eucalyptus etc

If your good self is interested Kindly contact me

saadhya

G.Anandarao
Yes sir it's really embarassing moment for us actually I have planted in 2015 by seeng the rate of 4.5k per ton and now the rate is too worst, I thought it would be better than 4.5k.
Please suggest sir can we hold few more years to get good price or can we sell of without waiting unnecessarily.

Thanks

garao56

Less than Rs 2000 per ton ( cutting by broker himself)