Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cultivation of date palms.

Register

Click Here!

quest

Hi,

I am Seetharam from karnataka. I wanted to know whether its possible to cultivate date palms in coastal regions? Also, wanted to know if anybody is already doing the same?

Kindly advice.

Regards,
Seetharam.

phytica

Datepalm in Karnataka

Datepalm requires its 'feet in water and head in fire'. Oasis' in deserts are the best locations. In coastal areas. it doesn't come up well as the specific conditions required for it are not satisfied. During fruit ripening also, there should not be rainfall. Only location which is rather close to its requirements and trials perhaps is Anantapur district of AP. In case you would like further details/information, you could send a PM to us.

- Phytica

divakarank

Hi,

I am Seetharam from karnataka. I wanted to know whether its possible to cultivate date palms in coastal regions? Also, wanted to know if anybody is already doing the same?

Kindly advice.

Regards,
Seetharam.
Dear Seetharam. If you have land 50+ Acres and serious about Cultivation for profit then we have solutions in Energy Plantations which can give you returns of nearly Rs.1 lac/acre from third year. We can give you consultancy write,
please contact..............

Last edited by a moderator:

sirini

I have around 60 acres near Bangalore. Please can you let me know about the energy plantation. I am interested. You can contact me . Thankyou

Last edited by a moderator: