Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cross Breed Jersy

Register

Click Here!

shiva_svl

mostly cross breed jersey cows give 15 ltrs per day and it depends on the climatic conditions and the feed u give to that. you can get these type of cows arround 30 to 40 thousand.

ssprasad

HF cows

We are from north coastal AP and interested in starting dairy in a small way. Could you pl advise which is the nearest place wherefrom we can get good quality HF and cost vs milk per day.

Boss,the best bet will be Holstein Fresian cows giving more than 20 litres a day.PLease contact me for more info e mail me

raniasiya

Pure and healthy buffaloes are available with daily 12- 20 litres milk

Dear all,

We have 25 healthy and pure buffaloes from Maharashtra. Milking daily 12- 20 litres@day. If require kindly contact me . I am from Nizamabad. (A.P).

Regards,

Amaan

We are from north coastal AP and interested in starting dairy in a small way. Could you pl advise which is the nearest place wherefrom we can get good quality HF and cost vs milk per day.

Last edited by a moderator:

dr_vivekpatil

Try out http://sites.google.com/site/viveklpm/ for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.