Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

create fence around agriculture land

Register

Click Here!

unicornbaroda

Sir,
we require around 1100 foot fence for covering our dairy area please quote, we are based in Vadodara, Gujarat.

Thanks,
Amit

kenny28

can you tell me the type of fence and the cost of different types of fences you deal i have a area of 6.5 acres land
QUOTE=bindu_gv;256271]newbie
create fence around agriculture land
to know minimum cost budget[/QUOTE]

akv kalaignani

fencing

We are planning for 20 acres cultivation near chennai, send us the detail. mail me ;

Last edited by a moderator:

ksrmd

low cost fence

i have 20 acres of land fully fenced with barbed wire and concrete posts at 10 feet.now all barbed wires are coroded and broken can you suggest some alternative and price for say about 1000 meters .the farm is in marai malai nagar near chennai tamil nadu.

Last edited:

balaji25

It is not clear as to whether you want to offer your services or do you need the fencing for your land. Please be specific.

If at all anyone of you need fencing,please send me the details so that i can give you the cost for either barbed wire or electric fencing.there are various types of fencing and one needs to arrive at the right fencing based on your requirement.

balaji25

It is not clear as to whether you want to offer your services or do you need the fencing for your land. Please be specific.

If at all anyone of you need fencing,please send me the details so that i can give you the cost for either barbed wire or electric fencing.there are various types of fencing and one needs to arrive at the right fencing based on your requirement.
Thank you
balaji.k

balaji25

For coastal areas one needs to use PVC coated wires to avoid corrosion or dip the fence in anti corrosive paint.For further clarifications pl send details.
Thank you,
BALAJI.K

Last edited: