Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cows and buffalos available for sale

Register

Click Here!

gaiwalas

We have a dairy farm in Jaipur where we have animals of HF, Jersey, Sahiwal, Redden and murrah breeds. The cows have been procured from Punjab and the buffalos from Haryana and over time have adapted themselves to the Indian summer conditions.

Some of these are newly calved while others will give calf in the next 1-3 months. We are open to selling some of them. Would request ONLY SERIOUS buyers to contact us who can visit the farm in Jaipur and take a call from there.

Genuine buyers can receive photos, animal specific information and last years insurance details.

manovisa

inneed of shagiwal,or,redshindi or rathi or gir

sir i am a farmer from kerala willing to grow any one of the breeds with 4 nos .female.all 4 nos should be any one of the breed with age of 4 to 5years and it has to be 2 cawling stage.more over i am having my farm which is undercertification for organicfarming.sir send me the price of these cows and photoes. Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

surya_metry

We have a dairy farm in Jaipur where we have animals of HF, Jersey, Sahiwal, Redden and murrah breeds. The cows have been procured from Punjab and the buffalos from Haryana and over time have adapted themselves to the Indian summer conditions.

Some of these are newly calved while others will give calf in the next 1-3 months. We are open to selling some of them. Would request ONLY SERIOUS buyers to contact us who can visit the farm in Jaipur and take a call from there.

Genuine buyers can receive photos, animal specific information and last years insurance details.
Hello Sir, actually we need 5 to 8 HF and Murrah breeds, we are from Karnataka (Dist.:Bidar) actually we are starting a dairy farm with 5 to 8 HF and Murrah breeds so please send us the price, photo & etc. details of same. Please contact....

gaiwalas

Thanks for your reply

Dear Sirs,

Thanks for your reply. The only thing which concerns me is the cost of transportation from Jaipur to Karnataka/Kerela and also that you would be required to visit Jaipur once.

Please let me kow if you have suitable arrangements for that.

moneyday

Cows & Buffaloes

We are Project Consultants and would like to save your details in our Data-bank. Kindly send your detailed address/tel.no/email id/etc to moneyday@emirates.net.ae

Thanks

Moneyday

masif29

Dear Gaiwalas

i am representing upcoming dairy farm in Andhra Pradesh, pl.send me ur details to my Email ID:

anandchitre

I am interested .Pl let me know where I can contact you for a visit
Anand Chitre
Please contact....

prateekvaish

are any of your animals pedigreed? if yes, we can offer you best prices for HF yielding >6000 kgs, Jersey yielding >4000kgs and murrah yielding > 3500 kgs in a lactation. We would require pedigree detail of sire and dam of past 4 generations.
Thanx and regards,
Model dairy Farm

heavenly

hi sir my self ashish and i am from jaipur and i want to purchase jursy and murrah so kindly quote the rate

hello
i am intreseted to buy 7-10 murrah breed buffalos.
i want see a pedigree record of these and pictures of these. tll how i can contact to u
i am from punjab and tll the price u want.
mail me....

reaexim

Dear Sir

We are interested in Jersey cross breed calfs and Murrah calfs will you pl supply our need our initial requirment will be 10 nos in Murrh and 5 nos in Jerssy cross breed. pl reply your offer and your contact details to our e mailid.

Regards
Raja rajan
Please contact.....

gopalnbs

I am interested in buying cows & buffalos. I would like to see the photos on e-mail and also want to know the price for each. Kindly inform whether it is possible to transport them to Tamilnadu in Lorry. regards

Gopal S

piping_2

please send me more details

Hi

i need original murrah buffaloes urgently. you will be paid at once in cash.

i am an engineer & NRI and setting -up a dairy farm in andhra pradesh and my elder brother will look after this business.

so send me photographs , sale price against milk yielding & etc., with clear details.

if i like it i will send my elder brother there to get the same.

i am a decision -maker ( soul decision), no needs to depend on others opinion.

so, send me genuine sale price.

Regards,

PTV RAO

vrindavanfarms

To GAIWALLAHS

Hi,We are from Kolhapur-Maharashtra.We are looking for excellent HF,Jersey as well as Pur Murrah(Not garaded).Can you please send me Photos of the breed in my mail. Please contact...
So that I can decide and come to your place to see and select the animals in stages(I am looking for about 100 HF,Jersey in stages of 10)and Pure Murrah-Which have potential of minimum 12 Liters(In reality-not in mere words please).

Thank you,Regards,
Menon

Mineral lick for Goat and dairy animals

[• We are manufacturer of mineral lick and other feed supplements yeast culture for dairy and meat animals.

• Our mineral lick contains calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, chlorine, sulfur and magnesium and the more important minor mineral elements include iron, iodine, copper, manganese, zinc and cobalt.

• Mineral lick supplementation increases the feed intake and milk production.

• Easy to use.

• Cost effective.

• The requirement of salt and minerals vary depend upon body weight and growth rate, age, pregnancy, lactation phase and milk yield we cant accurately feed for the individual animal requirement, Animal licks these blocks as per its body demand through out the day which will help effiecnt utilization of all nutrients.

• Licking action increase the salivary secretion and flow of saliva which helps to avoid digestive disturbances.

• Price Rs.85/lick weight 2 kg Minimum order 100 licks.

Star Animal Nutrition
Pondicherry
Please contact...

thought

Sahiwal Cow required

Hello
Sir we want to purchase Sahiwal cows 10 and 10 calf. We have our own greenhouses in Alwar. So please let us know your contact details to see cows.
Regards

regarding your information about cow&buffalows

Respected sir,

i am trader of all agro products.for more details please visit my website

madhuriitd

HF Jersey cows for sale in Jaipur

We have 45 high quality cows for sale at our dairy farm in Jaipur. Average price is 50000/-.

Call if interested.

Can be transported to any area.