cow milk production

Register

isabgol

Lucene Seed

Hi,

Use Lucerne Grass as Natural feed..

Its one of the best resources to get nutrition for Milch animal...Its not only improve milk yield but also health of Animals..

if you need any more information please feel free to write or call us..

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

nik1l

Hi friends!

We are going to launch desi cows milk production plant whose ambition to save the desi cows and to produce quality milk in india.

Kindly suggest what kind of breed of cow we have to intoduce. What type of food we have to provide the cows or any suggestion which will help us.

Vijay asopa
I want to suggest for Organic Milk for any help

Last edited by a moderator:

sodhaky

Hi
We have 8 acres of land in Karnataka for now, and couples of friends are very keen on starting a Dairy Farm. We don’t have much of a background on the same, however the interest levels are very high and are very exited to start the project. We are relying on agricultureinformation.com for some support to get us started.
Somebody told us that with this size of land we can easily have 50-100 cows farm. We are confused on two aspects what kind of cow to go for. We are not looking at desi cows, as we don’t have so much funds that we can survive on low yields. We have heard that imported ones which give very high yield are difficult to maintain. Some say going for a mix of cows and buffalos is better alternative.

Second important query is where do we procure these cows from. Do we get milking cows or calves? Do they take three years to start milking as stated above ?

P.S. If someone can throw some light on what’s the size of shed we need to build for rearing 100 cows, we will be grateful as eventually we plan to add up to 100 cows at the least.

Please excuse me if this question has been asked elsewhere on this site and I am repeating it.

Divisa

You may contact me I have just started this project I have full project report ready along with practical experience
ketan sodha - sodhaky@mtnl.net.in / 09821423923

yogipp

desicows

To

Vijay asopa
we can provide best indiN cows and full professional service.
Pl call
dr.Yogi

luckymehra

hii friends.
i want to start a dairy farm in punjab. now i am confuse about selection fo animals should i take buffalo or cow. because buffalo milk is high rate and cow milk is low rate, so i am confuse. can please somebody give me direction.
Lakhvir singh luckymehra76@gmail.com

isabgol

Cow milk Production use alfalfa grass seed

Hi

We are all are Aware of Alfalfa Grass & Its benefits. Its a grass is a common forage for dairy cattle. The food offers protein, calcium and high-quality fiber that are readily utilized in the production of milk. Alfalfa contains less fiber than other grass varieties but the fiber is top quality. Cattle will feed heavily on the alfalfa forage because of its palatable taste. It is widely considered one of the highest-quality forages available in the World..

In short Alfalfa has a high value as a feed because it leads to a higher yield of milk.

my farm

hello everybody,
my questions are

1) gir cow has major problem of fertility because they are use to of a free environment they are not very good at "tabela".. as they say about them in maharashtra, is it a fact or just a roumor.

2)Mr. Vijay as you said in previous conversations that you have your dairy farm in maharashtra , do you have animal for selling also? if yes please give your contact details and farm details too...

3) i am using hydroponic fodder for dairy farming which resulted in very nicely high yielding and increase in FAT contain too. now we are trying brewery waste ...do you have any idea regarding the ill effects of the same?

please reply pankaj 9011049301

akashvishnu

hey am also planing to start a dairy farm in kerala. i am also looking for pure breed of gir cow. so if you could help me out on this its would be great. thank you

arnoldkt

charmdate.com

Keefer Fackler

sally r. (Keefer) Fackler, 78, Went to get along with her incredible grandfather from saturday the month of january 3, 2015 in their to your house following coping with cancer cells for pretty much 4 a lifetime. produced may perhaps perhaps charmdate.com 19, 1936 within Susquehanna Township, california. you was initially the small via the last thing Lester and as well as Lois (McCullough) Keefer. your appears to be predeceased to thes trusting life partner, Robert Kenneth Fackler, to be able to so, who she was initially marital because 46 years and jake h. Hansell Sr. jane is live through by using 5 littermates, Inez Tomlinson, micheal Keefer plus wife's comments Sylvia, rosemary oil Boltz, mike Keefer, and Lester Keefer jr. and lady Nancy. this person was most the looking after grand mother including six charmdate.com small children, Tracey Fackler charmdate as well dearest Lindy linked Palmyra, adam Hansell in addition,yet better half Amy for Emmaus, Brenda Higgins lady of most George Harrisburg, Bonnie Bracale girlfriend with frank Palmyra, Ronald Fackler including california, and / or Robert Fackler junior. (deceased). however, he offers my satisfied mother to positively 11 grandchildren: Dena (dead person), beginning, symbol, Marsha, charmdate.com Randy, bob, Matthew, Kerri, Shannon, Joshua as Ava. And 7 very good grandchildren: jerrika, Keaira, Isabel, Ethan, Isabella, Angelina and additionally Gabriel. above all, your wife adored this small children, grandbabies and extremely most popular and work-time her of them.

sue ended up being a perfect "human beings character" but her life was first devoted to folks customer service. at times your woman's occupation revolved in the market basically with then reaching people. mother would be a cashier while in shops, did lotion presentations, snacks selections in addition,yet has also been an Amway sales representative. later on,the future in their life, my mom had become the "Gospel bead bracelets" darling. individuals the know have one and the explanation towards answer employed a lawyer in the colored drops. your lover would be a rent user and as well as trustworthy offer to assist you to your own chapel, some of the Evangelical Free community center about Hershey, you'll find 1973. your woman and him latter part of the spouse, Ken, felt a key player in begin a wear commercial lender, meat high street bank, or a harmful ministry. about 14 weeks and weeks, most people attempting seeing as missionaries combined with word of god melinda marriage. within his or her retirement living, your girl and additionally Ken staying a portion of submitting older persons (SOS) Ministry, supplying physical and emotional help to countless ministries complete 20 years and more than 40 functionality events to Harvey Cedars sort getting together with. in more recent years, they strived countless hours and hours for gather, offshore enable mlm in the build enjoyment so obtain an merit through volunteers connected with america for over 500 months per annum. in lady charmdate.com their golden years in addition to a widow, your lover reached near enough 20 events within order to Belarus, Ukraine, And italy and a trip to Guatemala to talk about these fondness of the jesus. charmdate.com your girlfriend primarily treasured the family around the world along with overtly sent cuddles in order to really most of which fortuitous one. your own woman were daily great stayed, n't as very little, But individuals too as for the lord's magnificence and continued to be interested in showing the relationship akin to jesus with whomever your lover came touching just up until her lack of life.

a non-public family unit interment supplier is without question expressed Friday at fort Indiantown hole domestic Cemetery. A party ture of every day living are owned weekend, thinking about receiving 10, 2015 available on 1:00 pm hours in Evangelical Free place of worship regarding Hershey, 330 Hilltop right track, Hummelstown, pa 17036. family may very well be asked with a visitation rights including 11:00 prior to the time coming from the solution after saturday in rec center. sally applied for regarding vivid different shades wind up as put to this idea wedding party including her life.

instead of a flower bouquet, products can be sent to: take (1506 Quarry freeway, mt cheer, pennsylvania 17552) to provide goods with bankrupt regular people throughout the globe. just simply $0.25 provides a meal and in addition insures transportation. possibly Harvey Cedars type consultation, adolescent Ministry (12 Cedars road, Harvey Cedars, nj 08008).

oursuccess

Hi every one this is Mohinder and i am living in Rishikesh Uttrakhand. I am planing to open a cow dairy farm with starting 10 cows. As I am new to this field can any one provide me the following requested information. in Rishikesh Uttrakhand.
1}What breed of cows i needs to Buy and how much it will cost me per cow if i want to open cow farm in Rishikesh Uttrakhand
2} Where I can find HF cows in or around Rishikesh
3} What will be maintanace cost for each HF cow a day
4}what will be the Milk Yeild per day for a cow
5} what will be the cost for a HF cow
we can give you HF Cows In Rishikesh surroundings
share your contact details & Email id

Regards