Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cow farming

Register

Click Here!

anuvindya

Sir,
I have to plant cow farming in Chandrapur (MH) region, but don't know even little, what is the govt. help, subsidy, scheme, how to prapare project, is really this profitable etc & etc.. can u guide me. pl.

kirti s

Dear sir,
cow farming is very papular and in grate demand kholapur region lot farms so visit some of them u wil get some idea and veternary department will provide the subsidy for this and all national banks will provide the loan.

regars

Kirti Naik

herbinder

Anuvindya,Hello please, You need to know the basics of dairy farming.Better would be to see some running farms.Make your mind.Decide to start dairy farming keeping in view expansion later,It is total involvement buisness.But is very interesting and can earn good.Next years are dairy years.Jump in for good opportunity.Discuss with me

Last edited by a moderator:

raashi

Dairy

Dear Brother interested in Cow Farming:

I do not know your Qualifications in general but I wish to tell you that this TASK is highly interesting only if you spend most of your time in it and with it. As already suggested by other brothers you must visit one or two Dairy Farms, and especially those semi mechanised.

The reason is presently in India dependency on the Labour or workers is becoming very hard.

I have a small Farm I'm fed up with the Labourers and started mechanising it like fodder, feed and water by battery operated timer system. Almost everything is done timely if stock is ready.

I'm trying to make it more and more mechanised if time permits.

Taking care of the animals is like you take care of the little baby.

Take care.
Raashi.

dcmagri123

Hi Raashi,

I am from AP planning to start dairy farm in Andhra pradesh in my own land.
I am going for this as I think that I can see good returns after couple of years.But as you said its very much problem with the labour.And this is the reason I am again thinking on this business and trying to see if there are any other things I can do.

But encouraging point that you have mentioned is ..you have done automated with out much labour.Could you please share your experience?

Thanks
Mohan

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

ajaybunger

Hello there

Raashi

I would like to surely visit your farm and understand the automation of such farms

Regards
Ajay Bunger

tusiru

An agriculture point of view has been dispensed for the struggle in life. Al the moves have been shred with uk bestessays for the approval of the mild approach of the humans for the use of the formal and all vital parts for the students.