Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

cow farm success Business?

Register

Click Here!

gsathiyansainik

Dear friends
In Agriculture Information i found may dropping their opinion and ides of their respective field. As a information am in need of people who really started Cow farm that by getting loan from bank. now i request people in this field to drop messages about their success or failure story or on going projects. So that it can benefit many young chaps who are eager in stating such Business , including myself. Let it be a lesson.. People from Tamil Nadu am expecting lot about your path in this business .

thanks And Regards
Sathiyan G

dr_vivekpatil

Download free, bankable dairy farm project report

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

Instructions for downloading online Project Report:-

1. Visit the site through above-mentioned link.
2. For 2-20 cows, select "Small-scale"
3. For 20-500 cows, select, "Large-scale"
4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
5. Press TAB to easily shift to the next field.
6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
7. Click on 'Submit' at the end of the form.
8. Wait till the message 'Please click on view Project Report' appears.
9. Click on 'View Project Report' link at the top of the page.
10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread in order to facilitate improvements and encourage other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

gsathiyansainik

Dear Sathiyan,

My name is Murali and i have travelled almost all dairy belts in tamilnadu like erode,pallipalayam,mettur,raasipuram,vellore,kancheepuram,kondalamppatti, vadavalli,pollachi,chengalpet etc

i have seen farms having 10 to 500 cows.

you must work on your farm with other workers and must maintain a friendly attitude with them. Be a role model for others and act like a leader. Read good books on animal husbandry.call doctors only for major issues. things like vaccination,deworming,fever etc you should know what medicine to be given.give me your location and i will try to connect you with good farmers.some farms are there in kondalamppatti bye pass also.

For any industry the mantra is go with confidence.success will follow. grow your own fodder like co3.

for more info e mail us

regards

murali
Dear sir thanks for the kind advice.
As you said i have planed to do so.
If you really help me out regarding introducing me to farmers related to Dairy Biz, it would be a great pleasure for me to have you.
As you said KONDALANPATTI i hope its SALEM.
if so , i can make use of it. Becuse the place is nearer.
If possiable let me have your contact through PM.

Thanking you.
satihyan

gsathiyansainik

thnks

dear sir,
thanks for the Information. i NEED SOME MORE INFO RELATED TO GRASS CUTTER, MILKING MACHINES. AND WATER SPRYER( USED DURING SUMMAR DAYS TO SPRAY WATER) .
As you said in left hand side can you tell from which side on the way to Bangalore or on the way to namakkal. aND I WOULD LIK ETO KNOW ABOUT YOU ,IF YOU WISH ..... .
i will call you. when time comes.
THANKING YOU
sathiyan

keerthigowda

Kind Attn Dr. Vivek Patil

Dear Sir,

I have gone through your Large scale dairy farming project report. I need more clarifications on the same. Request you to provide me your contact number