Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cost of Barbed wire fencing

Register

Click Here!

swarnabhoomi

Hi everyone,

Does any one how much it roughly costs to install a barbed wire fencing around a 26 acre land?

I need an idea before I start thinking of installing it.

Many Thanks,
Swarnabhoomi

sandesh23

Hi everyone,

Does any one how much it roughly costs to install a barbed wire fencing around a 26 acre land?

Many Thanks,
Swarnabhoomi
Hi,

I can give a contact of a person who does good barbed wire fencing at good rates.

agrogreens

Fencing

It would cost you around rs. 425/- per running meter
regards.

Manish

Last edited by a moderator:

rsrs_in

Hi everyone,

Many Thanks,
Swarnabhoomi
It will not cost too much should be around 12-15K per acre. The high level calculations are as under and you can do the math.

- 120-150/- per pole and you should put one pole for every 8/10 feet & 2 support poles every 8 poles
- 5-6 lines of barb wire would cost you around 75-100/- per kg of barb wire
- labour extra

vijaypareek

hi contact me urgent requirement

It will not cost too much should be around 12-15K per acre. The high level calculations are as under and you can do the math.

- 120-150/- per pole and you should put one pole for every 8/10 feet & 2 support poles every 8 poles
- 5-6 lines of barb wire would cost you around 75-100/- per kg of barb wire
- labour extra
hi,
cotact me on mob:
thanks
vijay pareek

Last edited by a moderator:

arunmandha

Hi everyone,

Many Thanks,
Swarnabhoomi
sir,

this is arunmandha.
it will cost you 150/- for each pole. we have to place for every 4meters each pole. barbed wire will cost you 15/- per each meter to run 4 lanes of wire.
i can tell you extact amount if you tell me the circumference of the land.
i am from hyderabad. we can take up the work at lower cost. if you want to see the land , i can go there and tell the actually amount for the work
plz contact me on arunmandha@yahoo.com or 09666399262.

Last edited:

rajahomoeo

y barbed wire fencing at so much cost? do you have waste money?

i will tell u superb idea. first have your borders tilled and plant two rows of lawsonia inermis (henna). it will grow in 6 months. then buy second hand barbed wire or buy that worn out long saw blades from timber mill and wow it in between the bush of henna. thats all. then you can harvest the leaves above 5 feet and have good income also. for more details contact me. i will also buy henna leaves from you so no worry to sell. contact me at rajahomoeo80@gmail.com. mobil number 9842590567. i will give other ideas also.

Hi everyone,

Many Thanks,
Swarnabhoomi

praveennagh

Dear Swarna:

I got my land fenced in Hyderabad very recently. Here is what I paid, this can give you a ballperk figures to estimate your expenses.

1.Fencing stone each=120 Rs
2.Labour (for installing the stone and fixing the wire per each stone)= 60 Rs
3.Barbed Wire- There are three different guage available, you may choose 12 X 14 which is around 40 to 50 INR per KG-(each KG will have around 6 metres)
4.Binding Wire- around 15 to 20 INR/Kg.

Typically, if you can count how many stones you would need, you will get a tentative figure of how much wire and expenses can occur.
* My rough guess can be around 4 to 5 lakh for the 26 acres land. This is not a accurate figure, there are many paramenters you would need to consider of the land shape,boundaries, how many lines of wire, quality of the barbed wire and the location of the farm. Hope this helps- Good Luck.

yerram_nc

Hi Praveennagh,

Thanks for good information, Could you please let me know from where you got the stones and fencing wire deails ?
I am planning my 11 acre fencing. we required 490 fencing stone post. I have enquired in Kodhada (Nalgonda distric) for stone post, they are quoting 180 Rs for 6 feet stone post.

Please provide me the contact details of the stone post sellers.

Thanks in advance,
Naveen

rakesh456

'Green Barb ' environment friendly made with long lasting Polymer running wire n Tata steel wire barbs pvc coated . Rust proof ,very easy to install by anyone ,safe to men n animal both . Pl call 9843134420 for best rates.

manilkumar73

Hi

We have around 10 acre land in Vikarabad and plan to do a fencing. Can anybody suggest a good reliable supplier with some details.