Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

conversion to organic farming at low cost

Register

Click Here!

vriksha

Are you tired of high input costs for your farm and the ever increasing price of farm chemicals? You would do well to produce your own farm inputs from locally available natural materials and thus cut down your input costs drastically.

I am an organic farming consultant and have been using time tested methods to convert farms, gardens, orchards and plantations from conventional, chemical production to organic production in a few months' time for the past few years. Fruit orchards, cereal and pulse growers; sugarcane and cotton farmers; herb farmers, flower growers etc. can easily adopt this system and save upto 25-30% on current input costs.

Coconut and mango growers and spice growers--pepper, nutmeg, cardamom, vanilla,cinnamon etc.-- can cut down drastically on their input costs with this system. If they have drip irrigation installed then then can have fantastic results in a short period of time with this method. Even small farmers-- those who have 5 acres or less can adopt this system to reap a bountiful harvest.

This system is suited to dryland agriculture and rainfed farming too. With irrigation facilities it produces fantastic results. Most commercial farmers are spending the largest chunk on purchased farm inputs. This simple system emphasizes the production of inputs on the farm itself with locally available materials, thus bringing down input costs while enriching the fertility of the soil. The farm and the soil gets converted to organic easily, step by step. Later the owner can go in for organic certification if he wishes to obtain a better price for his produce. But certification is not necessary.

The secret of success in this system is simple--HARD WORK, WILLINGNESS AND FAITH IN THE SYSTEM! Those who have these three qualities are now reaping the rich rewards.

I prefer to come and train the farmers and growers on their farms/orchards/plantations by giving hands-on demonstrations. Five days are sufficient to learn the basics of this system. My consultancy fees is reasonable and negotiable. If you are interested in learning more about this system and implementing it in your orchard, field or garden please send me a message through the private message facility. Happy gardening and farming!

agrobusiness

are you tired of high input costs for your farm and the ever increasing price of farm chemicals? You would do well to produce your own farm inputs from locally available natural materials and thus cut down your input costs drastically.

I am an organic farming consultant and have been using time tested methods to convert farms, gardens, orchards and plantations from conventional, chemical production to organic production in a few months' time for the past few years. Fruit orchards, cereal and pulse growers; sugarcane and cotton farmers; herb farmers, flower growers etc. Can easily adopt this system and save upto 25-30% on current input costs.

Coconut and mango growers and spice growers--pepper, nutmeg, cardamom, vanilla,cinnamon etc.-- can cut down drastically on their input costs with this system. If they have drip irrigation installed then then can have fantastic results in a short period of time with this method. Even small farmers-- those who have 5 acres or less can adopt this system to reap a bountiful harvest.

This system is suited to dryland agriculture and rainfed farming too. With irrigation facilities it produces fantastic results. Most commercial farmers are spending the largest chunk on purchased farm inputs. This simple system emphasizes the production of inputs on the farm itself with locally available materials, thus bringing down input costs while enriching the fertility of the soil. The farm and the soil gets converted to organic easily, step by step. Later the owner can go in for organic certification if he wishes to obtain a better price for his produce. But certification is not necessary.

The secret of success in this system is simple--hard work, willingness and faith in the system! Those who have these three qualities are now reaping the rich rewards.

I prefer to come and train the farmers and growers on their farms/orchards/plantations by giving hands-on demonstrations. Five days are sufficient to learn the basics of this system. My consultancy fees is reasonable and negotiable. If you are interested in learning more about this system and implementing it in your orchard, field or garden please send me a message through the private message facility. Happy gardening and farming!
please provide your contact details.

geifyavadi

Training for organic farming

Respected Sir,

I would like to learn organic training and prctice organic farming in my farm land, I belongs to Bangalore, shall I know details about your assistance, and your fee structure. Please give me your phone No. or e-mail ID.

Thanking you

prathi66

interested

Dear sir,

can u communicate to us

premjith

Are you tired of high input costs for your farm and the ever increasing price of farm chemicals? You would do well to produce your own farm inputs from locally available natural materials and thus cut down your input costs drastically.

I am an organic farming consultant and have been using time tested methods to convert farms, gardens, orchards and plantations from conventional, chemical production to organic production in a few months' time for the past few years. Fruit orchards, cereal and pulse growers; sugarcane and cotton farmers; herb farmers, flower growers etc. can easily adopt this system and save upto 25-30% on current input costs.

The secret of success in this system is simple--HARD WORK, WILLINGNESS AND FAITH IN THE SYSTEM! Those who have these three qualities are now reaping the rich rewards.

Last edited by a moderator:

vriksha

willing to come if invited jointly by a group

I have replied to each one of you. It seems that there are quite a few people from Bangalore who are interested in my methods. If all of you got together and organized a program for me, I would come willingly. But first you will have to get in touch with each other, speak to each other and form a loose knit group to invite me over. Time is precious so start networking today itself if you want to learn from me.! All the best and do keep me posted.

hasnain

Organice Farming

Dear Sir,
I am interested to know more about Organic Farming. Would you please inform your direct email ID, Mobile No. to consult you in this matter.
Hasnain

preetgrewal

we have 60 acres, right now we give dis land on lease, but are willing to do organic farming on our own. so we need lots of guidance, also tell ur charges...........

vriksha

my workshop on organic methods in Bangalore in March

Hello!A group of interested farmers in and around Bangalore is inviting me to conduct a workshop to demonstrate and teach my organic methods in the month of March. Those who are interested in joining this workshop may kindly send me a PM for further details. Interested friends of yours can also join this workshop if you contact the workshop coordinator, Mr. Arun Aggarwal in Bangalore at nine three four one two eight zero one three zero, in time. Looking forward to meeting with many of you for this workshop. Cheers and happy farming!

Last edited: