Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Conversion of Non-Fertile lands to Fertile land

Register

Click Here!

seem2309

We have proven technology to treat the non-fertile lands into fertile lands, by using Organic formulations.

Depending upon the Soil texture and properties, we offer the treatment and results can be seen starting from 3 months to 6 months, depending upon the land quality.

The results of our treatments are Proven and we can share more details with you.

asitha_ccd

Hi! how do i contact you. please give the address in details. we have about 200 acs rocky land. we wish to work oneit.
regards,
Asitha
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

pummy1

Turning unfertile lands into fertile lands.

Dearest,

Nice to read your discovery on turning unfertile lands into fertile. Please contact me
Best regards.

Rao Puran Pal

We have proven technology to treat the non-fertile lands into fertile lands, by using Organic formulations.

Depending upon the Soil texture and properties, we offer the treatment and results can be seen starting from 3 months to 6 months, depending upon the land quality.

The results of our treatments are Proven and we can share more details with you.

ganapati

Pl send your Email ID. I can send the contour maps of my following property with following details for your advice:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact..

aganesh036

please let me know ur land details.if u r intrested to lease the land ,call [hyderabad].location of ur landn other details also pl send.

ganesh.a
business adviser.

trendset

We have around 60 acres of land around Visakhapatnam Andhra pradesh which has high percentage of calcium let us know correction methods

rahimtula2007

Nice to read your discovery on turning unfertile lands into fertile. Please contact me
Best regards.

Akbar

shantanoo

Pl send your Email ID. I can send the contour maps of my following property with following details for your advice:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact..
You should go for groundwater recharging with vetiver. Vetiver will increase the microbial activities in the soil thus making it fertile. i can help you.
shantanoo

shantanoo

Hi
Thanks for sharing the information. I am involved in rehabilitating wasteland in Assam. Here waste land is mainly sandy- deposited by rivers during flood. Can something be done? kindly contact

perprit

Intersted in organic formulations

I am interested in organic farming .Do guide me in Technology.My
PERMINDER SINGH