Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

contract farming

Register

Click Here!

drolia herbs

Dear sir,
I am interested in entering into contract agreement with land owners who are interested in contract farming. I like to go in for herbal &medicinal plant cultivation only Individuals consultants. who are interested in this proposal contact me.
Best Regards
Pramod drolia

shobitairen

I m interested in Contract Farming.

Kindly Provide me the details.
what support u required from our side & what u will provide us.
We were having land about 100 acres in Ashok Nagar M.P. We r interested in Contract Farming.
Contact,
Shobit Airen

Last edited by a moderator:

swatheni

interested constact farming

Hello sir,
In am interested to make a contract with you. I have nearly 30 acres of land in Tamil Nadu. Pls. send me details or call me . Thank you.

K.Ramesh.

shekharcpm

Hello sir,
In am interested to make a contract with you. I have 5 acres of land in Karnataka. Pls. send me details via mail or call me . Thank you.

Shekhar...

bridsy

Dear Pramod,
Ours ia a Pvt. ltd company and have over 250 acers of agriland in maharashtra, we intend to do Herbal / Medicinal / Aromatic plantation on JV basis with appropriate partner on mutually agreeable terms.
Regards

Dear sir,
I am interested in entering into contract agreement with land owners who are interested in contract farming. I like to go in for herbal &medicinal plant cultivation only Individuals consultants. who are interested in this proposal contact me.
Best Regards
Pramod drolia

vikasmanhas7

Micro-irrigation can Increase the yield upto 30/40 %

Dear All,

Netafim is the leading Micro-irrigation company in India & No. 1 Drip Irrigation company in the world.

Netafim provides comprehensive solutions according to needs of the customers.

We also deals in feasibility studies, agronomical guidance & project planning.

We will appreciate if you give a chance to us to explain the benefits of Micro-irrigation on Herbal / Medicinal / Aromatic plants.

Please contact .

Thanks.

Vikas
Netafim India

wiksinn

Dear Sir,
I have land in Himachal which is best suited for high quality medicinal plants.

Kindly give more details abt the project.

chellappan

Intereted in contract farming...

Sir we have few acres of land at Pollachi,coimbatore dist,Tamilnadu.We are interested in contract farming.I would like to know what will be the contribution from our side and details regarding your proposal.Give me ur contact details or Contact Ramanathan at 09843522999...

ikfspuria

dear sir,
i am interested in entering into contract agreement with land owners who are interested in contract farming. I like to go in for herbal &medicinal plant cultivation only individuals consultants. Who are interested in this proposal contact me.
Best regards
pramod drolia
dear mr pramod

we are from giridih, jharkhand.
We have just started herbal farming in 50 acres land wih water facility . We have short & and long term lease farm lands from 20- 150 acres single plot size.

Kindly send your cell and conact adress for further negociation.

Salampuria agrotech pvt. Ltd.
Kali bari- giridih- jharkhand
cell +91-94311 44291
email ikfspuria@gmail.com

mehrajin

we have 40 acers of land for contract farming in 300 km radius near mumbai
o
Please contact...

Dear sir,

Best Regards
Pramod drolia

harimys

I am interested in doing contract farming & having about 30 acres of land in Mysore. do send the details of it how to go about it.

S.harish
Please contact...

subramany

Dear sir,
Best Regards
Pramod drolia
Dear Mr.Pramod,

We are interested in contract farming. We have 54 Acres land suitable for any type of cultivation in Vellore Dist, Tamil Nadu. If you are interested , please contact us with full details and terms and conditions with your contact details as private message.

With regards,
P.E.Subramany