Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Contract Farming - south India

Register

Click Here!

j_kamalt

Contract farming

Hi Shivange,

We have 2 and half acres land in Ramanagaram with good irrigation. The sand type is sandy loam. Presently we grow coconut and mango at the farm. But do let me know the terms and conditions as well. Please contact me if you were interested

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwakarma

Green House Project

Hai Guys,
We are looking for active partners for contract farming for following medicinal plants. Preferably in Karnataka/Tamilnadu/Maharashtra/AP

We are based in Mysore and like to have long term associations with farmers/cultivators

please reply to this thread if found interesting
1. Stevia
2. Licorise
3. Bitterguard
4. Amla - fresh & dry
5. Coleus

Other medicinal herbs on seasonal basis.

Thanks,
CHIRAMSHI
Hello,

We are interested in joining hand with you

I am pleased to inform you about our current Green House Project also, the one we are implementing for the small land holders in the state of Rajasthan.

Already 11 green houses are erected and ready for producing colour capsicum, in the state of Rajasthan.

These green houses will start producing color capsicum from month of August, 2010

Another 4 will be ready in the state of Rajasthan, within two months.

Green House will produce vegetables, flowers, fruits etc

Target is to erect total 1000 green house, producing vegetables, flowers, fruits in the state of Rajasthan.

The financial results of the above 15 green houses will start coming in within next three - six month.

We are interested in setting up similar project in other states

Let me know if you are interested.

We can grow as per your requirement

Regards

MRC

psjfarm

I am interested to take up contract farming of medicinal plants, would I have more details such as min extent of land needed, cost, returns, period, etc., pls forward details to me or call me

Hai Guys,
We are looking for active partners for contract farming for following medicinal plants. Preferably in Karnataka/Tamilnadu/Maharashtra/AP

We are based in Mysore and like to have long term associations with farmers/cultivators

1. Stevia
2. Licorise
3. Bitterguard
4. Amla - fresh & dry
5. Coleus

Thanks,
CHIRAMSHI

jkantharaj

Contract Farming

Hi Friend,

I'm J. Kantharaj from Harur Taluk of Dhrmapuri Dist in Tamilnadu. Have lands and can also get lands for Contract Farming if terms are attractive. Send full details to proceed further. my residence is at Bangalore & business in village, named above.

Regards

psjfarm

Hi,

I have land on the outskirts of Bangalore.I would be interested to know more about each of the mentioned varieties, the expected investment, returns, buy back arrangement, etc., Please send details

Hai Guys,

1. Stevia
2. Licorise
3. Bitterguard
4. Amla - fresh & dry
5. Coleus

Thanks,
CHIRAMSHI

vishwakarma

Green House project

I have ten acres of rubber at various stages of planting in Kerala. If your plants will grow in shades I am interested and we could discuss the terms and conditions. For your info. it isn't dry land but semi wet land (previously it was paddy field)
Hello everybody,

I am please to inform you that we are promoting, all over India, our Green House Project, growing vegetables / fruits / flowers in the green house, for high end customers and export market,

We are implementing this Green House Project all over India, with target of setting up total 10,000 green houses, having area of 1000 sq mts each.

In the phase two of this project we will be integrating small dairy farm having min 10 cow / buffalo, so that farmers will able to switch over to the totally organic farming and generating additional income.

A concept demonstration pilot project is already set up in the state of Rajasthan, by ten farmers, having total ten green houses, having area of 1000 sq. mts each.

A website is set up, for giving all the details about the concept demonstration pilot project in the state of Rajasthan.

One green houses of 1000 mts sq area, will be producing avg total 100 kg of color capsicum per day, for next about 150 days starting from the third week of August 2010.

Expected revenue generated will be Rs. 7,50,000=00 for one green house in 150 days, with expected avg farm gate price of Rs. 50=00 per kg, for the color capsicum that will be produced in these green houses.

The total investment in the green house having area of 1000 mts sq is Rs 10,00,000=00

There is 75% govt subsidy available in states of Rajasthan. Similarly subsidy (in some states 50%) is also available in other states of India.

This concept demonstration pilot project in the state of Rajasthan is put up with availing Govt subsidy.

For setting up one green house of 1000 sq mt area, 75%, i.e. Rs. 7,50,000=00 is received in the form of Govt. subsidy and farmers have invested Rs. 2,50,000=00

We expect that the ten farmers, in this concept demonstration pilot project will able to recover all their investment of Rs. 2,50,000=00 in the one season of 6 months only

To get more details please send your contact details by sending private message to me, I will give provide my contact details to you.

Regards

MRC

vishwakarma

Green House project

Hi,

I have land on the outskirts of Bangalore.I would be interested to know more about each of the mentioned varieties, the expected investment, returns, buy back arrangement, etc., Please send details
Dear Sir,

I am in position to offer project with

• 100 % buy back agreement
  • ROI min 100% and above
  • Investment, Mi Rs 2,50,000=00 for 1000 mts sq green house

Please have look at information below;

Hello everybody,

I am please to inform you that we are promoting, all over India, our Green House Project, growing vegetables / fruits / flowers in the green house, for high end customers and export market,

We are implementing this Green House Project all over India, with target of setting up total 10,000 green houses, having area of 1000 sq mts each.

In the phase two of this project we will be integrating small dairy farm having min 10 cow / buffalo, so that farmers will able to switch over to the totally organic farming and generating additional income.

A concept demonstration pilot project is already set up in the state of Rajasthan, by ten farmers, having total ten green houses, having area of 1000 sq. mts each.

A website is set up, for giving all the details about the concept demonstration pilot project in the state of Rajasthan.

One green houses of 1000 mts sq area, will be producing avg total 100 kg of color capsicum per day, for next about 150 days starting from the third week of August 2010.

Expected revenue generated will be Rs. 7,50,000=00 for one green house in 150 days, with expected avg farm gate price of Rs. 50=00 per kg, for the color capsicum that will be produced in these green houses.

The total investment in the green house having area of 1000 mts sq is Rs 10,00,000=00

There is 75% govt subsidy available in states of Rajasthan. Similarly subsidy (in some states 50%) is also available in other states of India.

This concept demonstration pilot project in the state of Rajasthan is put up with availing Govt subsidy.

For setting up one green house of 1000 sq mt area, 75%, i.e. Rs. 7,50,000=00 is received in the form of Govt. subsidy and farmers have invested Rs. 2,50,000=00

We expect that the ten farmers, in this concept demonstration pilot project will able to recover all their investment of Rs. 2,50,000=00 in the one season of 6 months only

To get more details please send your contact details by sending private message to me, I will give provide my contact details to you.

Regards

MRC

I have farm in Bellary, Karnataka.
I am interested in contract farming of medicinal plants.
You may contact me
Narayana

vmitra

Amla for sale

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is Vishwamitra from Mahabubnagar, located 100 KM from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
I already have 4 acres of fresh Amla being cultivated. I can supply upto 3-4 tonnes.

I am interested in contract supply to you. Please message or call me

Thanks,
Vishwamitra

Hai Guys,

1. Stevia
2. Licorise
3. Bitterguard
4. Amla - fresh & dry
5. Coleus

Thanks,
CHIRAMSHI

sunilskhatri

i have land at tamilnadu ranipet

I have 7 acres land at ranipet near vellore what is the return i will get if profit is good then i am intrested so pls send me details how to do
Please contact..
sunil

vny2kor

Interested

Hai Guys,

1. Stevia
2. Licorise
3. Bitterguard
4. Amla - fresh & dry
5. Coleus

Thanks,
CHIRAMSHI
We have 50 acres land in krishnagiri district - Red soil with good water. Interested in Amla and Coleus contract farming.. Please provide contact details or send PM

Regards,
Vinay
Neev Agrotech

jvstech

Hai Guys,

1. Stevia
2. Licorise
3. Bitterguard
4. Amla - fresh & dry
5. Coleus

Thanks,
CHIRAMSHI
we are interested we have 25 acres of land at hyderabad

rukmini

interester to promote medicinal plants farming

Hai Guys,

1. Stevia
2. Licorise
3. Bitterguard
4. Amla - fresh & dry
5. Coleus

Thanks,
CHIRAMSHI

Dear sir,

I am Agri back ground worked for 20 years with some Agro-based companies and having wide contacts with the Farming community. I am capable to motivate the farmers towards Medicinal Plants cultivation under your guidelines. I belongs to A.p. state. Pl. provide your contact details to proceed further. Thanking you sir,,,,,,,,,

chinnadurai

Contract farming

We can offer for contract farming of 50-100 acres from Tamil Nadu for herbs cultivation. Kindly send your contact details

gote6023

Hai Guys,

1. Stevia
2. Licorise
3. Bitterguard
4. Amla - fresh & dry
5. Coleus

Thanks,
CHIRAMSHI

We are interested in bittergourd, bottlgourd cultivation on contract here in kolhapur district of maharashtra.
Pls send me all details on ajeetgote@gmail.com or call on 9405585141
Thanks & Regards
ajeet gote

shan1976

hi chiramshi , im a farmer from tamilnadu ( near coimbatore ) i have over 50 acres of land with good irrigation .

am interested in cultivating any kind of plants if buy-back is possible .kindly contact for further details or give me your contact email or phone no.

saravanan
Dear Saravanan

We are looking for contract farming for Read Lady Papaya. if you are interested pl contact us. our mail id: shan_indian@rediffmail.com

shan1976

our team members are Agri back ground worked for 2 years in contract farming companies and having wide contacts with the Farming community in tamilnadu . Pl. provide your contact details to proceed further.