Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Contract Farming Of Fodder MAZE

Register

Click Here!

vrindavanfarms

We are into commercial Diary Farming from Kolhapur-Maharashtra.We are Looking for interested Parties/Farmenrs to do contract farming of Fodder MAZE,Lucern,Berseem on Large scale and supply us round the year in Bulk.Interested parties Please communicate.

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

vishwakarma

We are into commercial Diary Farming from Kolhapur-Maharashtra.We are Looking for interested Parties/Farmenrs to do contract farming of Fodder MAZE,Lucern,Berseem on Large scale and supply us round the year in Bulk.Interested parties Please communicate.
Hello,

I am pleased to inform you that we are undertaking large scale farming of Fodder MAZE, Lucern, Berseem, fodder beet and use it for our own consumption and also make it available for sale to other dairy farmers.

We are undertaking this activity under guidance from

1) Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute, IGFRI, a national Institute under the administrative control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research

and

2) College of Agriculture, Pune, Animal Science & Dairy Science Department

Please let me know your requirement.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G
. . . . . .Development Partners in Agri - Culture

Last edited:

orgagro

Are you interested in Joint venture in 90 / 135 Acres

Dear sir

We have standing Eucalyptus Plantation at 9 ft Row to Row and 4.5 ft Plant to Plant distance, on 90 Acres of our Farm Land situated at village Ghui Taluka Ner District Yavatmal in Vidarbha Region Of Maharashtra State.

We are looking for Joint Venture Partner who can provide seed/ planting material and Technical support with selling arrangements. If interested please contact

Anant Joglekar

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwakarma

Dear sir

We have standing Eucalyptus Plantation at 9 ft Row to Row and 4.5 ft Plant to Plant distance, on 90 Acres of our Farm Land situated at village Ghui Taluka Ner District Yavatmal in Vidarbha Region Of Maharashtra State.

We are looking for Joint Venture Partner who can provide seed/ planting material and Technical support with selling arrangements. If interested please contact

Anant Joglekar
apjoglekar@yahoo.co.in
Hello,

Please let me know if you are interested in joining hands to grow fodder / supply the fodder to the dairy farm (to be set up) on site itself.

What is required is to have sufficient land and water for setting up dairy farm.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G

vishwakarma

HELLO
WE HAVE AGRILAND FOR YOUR REQUIREMENT
CONTACT US FOR FURHTER DETAILS FOR MUTUAL BENIFITS
THANKS
SCIENTIST VENKAT
EMAIL: ramakotis2k9@gmail.com
ramakotis2k9@yahoo.com
cell:09849749740
Hello,

Please let me know if you are interested in joining hands to grow fodder / supply the fodder to the dairy farm (to be set up) on the agriland available with you.

What is required is to have sufficient water for dairy farm.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G

vishwakarma

We have 100 acre land near river side in Kota Rajasthan. We want associated with you in your requirement. Pls send detail about.

Thanks
Regards
Ashwani Jain
email- ashwani.rma@gmail.com
Mob- 09929097100
Hello,

Are you interested in developing integrated organic dairy - farming project on your 100 acre land.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G

babu6680

we r interested in u r product we r running the dairy farm in tumkur dist karanataka u can contact me on 9980212121 so that we can get to known about u r product and pls can u send the catalog to my email id babu6680@yahoo.co.in we will be waiting for u reply or call thank u good day

babu6680

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.
hi my name is nagendra from bangalore we r running a dairy farm in tumkur dist karanataka i am interested in u product pls call me so that i can get to known about u product and if possiable pls mail me u catalog to my mail thank u good day

Last edited by a moderator:

ashwani_rma

Hello,

Are you interested in developing integrated organic dairy - farming project on your 100 acre land.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G

Dear Deepag

Pls send your project detail in brief on my mail id. How we develop integrated organic dairy - farm and how you helpful for us.

Regards

Ashwani Jain

somnath

Requiremnt of Hydroponic Growing System Fodder - Consultant

Dear Mr.Venkat;
We want to set up Fodder Cultivation by Hydroponic System . Kindly let me know when it will be feasible to discuss with you in detail. We are specifically looking to grow Leguminous Fodder crops like Barseem by Hydroponic cultivation.
Shall appreciate your comments please.

HELLO
WE HAVE AGRILAND FOR YOUR REQUIREMENT
CONTACT US FOR FURHTER DETAILS FOR MUTUAL BENIFITS
THANKS
SCIENTIST VENKAT
EMAIL: ramakotis2k9@gmail.com
ramakotis2k9@yahoo.com
cell:09849749740

vaikunth

We are interested to work for you as a supplier for animal feeds

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

We are interested to work for you as a supplier for animal feeds.

My farm is located in parbhani district of maharashtra.

Regards,
Pranav Bangad

lonely

Hi All,

We are farmers from Nagpur, Maharashtra and having access to land around 500 acres, 200 acres and 300 acres single plot. The land is well irrigated thru tube wells and fenced with solar fencing. We have storage facility covering 5 acres and sun drying acrea around 10 acres fully covered and fenced. We are looking for proposals having huge requirement as fodder and yearly contracts.

Our farms are located just 0.5 Km from the nearest railway station. Its centrally located and connected thru roads. Its based on NH-7.

Parties interested in contract farming for various agriculture products like fodder, both green and hay and herbs can contact us on my mail id with full company details and projects.

Mails with just introduction and without project details wont be entertained.

Kindly apply in strict confidence.

Regards,

Chetan K

chetan@yashjobs.co.in

nik1l

We have many Farmers under our Scope of Work. If you can give detailed Projects related your Cattle Feed Buy Back we can surely start Farming with our Farmers also we can Produce Organic Fodder also.

For more detail pl. contact us at Orexisagrotrading@gmail.com or discuss with Nikhil Amin at 7600969738

nkjohri

Looking for Contract Farmers - Near Madurai only

Hello - We are looking for contract farmers for Maize to be supplied in power form. If you are interested in supplying us regularly, please get in touch via private message. The supplier should near Madurai only. Thanks for your interest.

-Savera Farms