Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Contract Farming in Karnataka or Maharashtra

Register

Click Here!

loovi1

we are the exporters of fresh vegetables, fruits and non-basmati rice such as sona masuri, IR etc.

Fruits & vegetables we exports are Okra (lady finger), G4 chilly,Tendli, drum sticks, curry leaves, bottle gourd, papaya, chickoo and other vegetables normally grown in maharashtra and south india.

It is become very expensive for us to procure products from wholesalers and we are struggling to cover our cost.

so, we want to grown these vegetables by contract farming in Maharashtra or Karnataka preferably nearest districts of Bangalore airport or mysore region or in maharashtra pune, sangli, nashik.

I am looking for consultants who can help us to link the farmers with suitable land with water facility in above regions and manage the contract farming with latest agri technics.

ashg1234

we are the exporters of fresh vegetables, fruits and non-basmati rice such as sona masuri, IR etc.

Fruits & vegetables we exports are Okra (lady finger), G4 chilly,Tendli, drum sticks, curry leaves, bottle gourd, papaya, chickoo and other vegetables normally grown in maharashtra and south india.

It is become very expensive for us to procure products from wholesalers and we are struggling to cover our cost.

so, we want to grown these vegetables by contract farming in Maharashtra or Karnataka preferably nearest districts of Bangalore airport or mysore region or in maharashtra pune, sangli, nashik.

I am looking for consultants who can help us to link the farmers with suitable land with water facility in above regions and manage the contract farming with latest agri technics.
your email id sir

patelsupreeth

I am interested in contract farming. From Monday. Very good fertile land with good water facility and labour facility. We can grow, ready coconut are available in bulk quantity 9739403853. My place is exactly 3 hours from Bangalore airport and 1 hour from Mysore airport

sahilrao

Hello
I have 20 acres of land 50kms from Bangalore with 3 acres of Guava and 4 acres of Rose cultivation. Interested in exploring contract farming opportunities. We are growing small patches of residue free vegetables.

Please contact me on 9845199146 or email Rsahil@yahoo.com

sahilrao

Hello
I have 20 acres of land 50kms from Bangalore with 3 acres of Guava and 4 acres of Rose cultivation. Interested in exploring contract farming opportunities. We are growing small patches of residue free vegetables.

Please contact me on 9845199146 or emailRsahil@yahoo.com

pragai

we have v.good proposal.Text your mail id pl.

N

narayona

Hi, We have White Allahabad safaia Guava fruits, interested please contact 96116//77339

Last edited:

greenlandfns

We can help you in your effort to get supplies directly from farmers-all products without chemical fertilisers and pesticides because we promote only vriksha ayurveda, spiritual, and organic/traditional farming methods and all our member/client farmers follow these systems and we are not particular about organic certifications as we do farming as an honest activity without hurting Mother Nature.
Please see our diverse posts about our services and activities (VASOF farming, consultancy for farm projects etc) in this site: Search for: Well-Known member: greenlandfns.
We have network of member farmers in Karnataka (around Bangalore, Gauribidanur, Mysore, Hubli and other places also) and all over Maharashtra (Thane, Pune, Kolhapur, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Nashik, Nagpur etc) and in almost all states of India, from North East, Kashmir to Kerala, and have member farmers in Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, Russian Far East, Cambodia, Vietnam, Middle East, Australia and African countries.

We can cultivate any farm product (vegs, fruits, spices, herbs, aromatics, beverage crops etc) as per your requirement if there is buying assurance with decent prices. We are not interested in corporate style contract farming which only assures high profit to corporate houses waiting to exploit the low liquidity and sufferings of farmers due to low prices and government policies, and take away their products for pittance in the name of contract farming.
If interested in our offer, please mail us your organisation details, farm products required regularly (specify frequency) and approximate quantities and contact person details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

Last edited:

Dear Sir,

in Tamilnadu so much lands are there,farmers are facing so many problems like Non profit/Time to time machinery shortage etc., if you are interested to take plenty of lands for contract basis they can ready to do cultivation and all,if interested contact me i can help this mater