Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Contract Farming for Lemongrass & Tulsi

Register

Click Here!

abhirajpu

Dear Sir I am interested in doing Lemon farming. So what is the procedure and can you share your details so that we can communicate with you for further process.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear Farmers we are the traders for Tulsi and Lemongrass we do contract farming and buy the produce from Farmers if any one wants to grow Tulsi and Lemongrass it is very lucrative they can contact us or may please give the contact details in personal message
I am interested in this contract forming and have got 10 acres at Chitradurga, Karnataka. kindly contact me ,

raashi

Kindly give us all the details
Also fix the price while signing the contract - MSP

abooanbu

Sir,we are doing lemongrass and palmarosa cultivation in Tamilnadu past 15 years we have small distillation unit also. Please give me your side details

nimmidinu

Dear Farmers we are the traders for Tulsi and Lemongrass we do contract farming and buy the produce from Farmers if any one wants to grow Tulsi and Lemongrass it is very lucrative they can contact us or may please give the contact details in personal message
Interested, please contact me.

ashishtom

Please share details .

indrajit1

Please contact me.

desh_deep

I'm interested.I am coordinator at bhartiya kisan sangh in mp.

I have 300 farmers 'samuh'.
How can we work together???

banaspath

Dear Sir, I have 4acres of land...and interested to cultivate tulsi and lemongrass. Please provide me the details. Best Regards

chethanku

Hi,
I'm a farmer from Bangalore rural, I have a farm land of 10 ecars and I'm interested in contract farming,

shri khadag

Dear friends , all of you if at all taking up cultivation of aromatic plants, if you require finance from Banks and otyher financial institutions please appraoch us for project reports.

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
I am interested for same for our lands in Assam

bsunil

Hi am interested , Please contact me.

harshada1

I am interested in tulsi farming aloevera farming
Please share your contact details for further discussion

dg_mundhe

I am from Maharashtra.Please send details of your contract

bramhi

Hi ! I am Venkata Reddy
I am having land of 20 Acers, ready to cultivate Tulasi or Lemongrass in Chittoor Dt.
Please contact me .