Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Contract Farming for Lemongrass & Tulsi

Register

Click Here!

vara2011

Dear Farmers we are the traders for Tulsi and Lemongrass we do contract farming and buy the produce from Farmers if any one wants to grow Tulsi and Lemongrass it is very lucrative they can contact us my please give there contact details in personal sms
Pl contact

Last edited by a moderator:

umesha77

Dear Farmers we are the traders for Tulsi and Lemongrass we do contract farming and buy the produce from Farmers if any one wants to grow Tulsi and Lemongrass it is very lucrative they can contact us my please give there contact details in personal sms
Give your contact number....

jay1976

Yes I am interested. Please contact.

mibaa65

Hello,
I am prepared for taking up Tulsi Farming .The ground for this farming is under way.Kindly provide me seeds and let us do buyback agreement.

alapanpor

Hi, can I get the contract for tulsi farming. If yes then message. Thank you

dsdsalmeida

Dear Sir, refer to your advt, I was interested in Tulsi farming/Lemon grass., Is training provided to grow and what is the land requirement? Iam based in Goa
you may please send the details.
thank you
derick

rajatmahe

Dear Farmers we are the traders for Tulsi and Lemongrass we do contract farming and buy the produce from Farmers if any one wants to grow Tulsi and Lemongrass it is very lucrative they can contact us or may please give the contact details in personal message
Please contact.
I am interested with this farming.
I am having huge land for farming.

farmkodi

Sir,
We have 3 acer 30 gunta land at santhe Kodihalli, dec 2019 - Jan 2020 we had grown beans, inter crop water melons which matured in mar 2020 and in lockdownwe didn't do any farm activities
At the moment we are looking for any captive farming opportunities, we happened to see your post regarding medicinal plant farming with buy back for:

Tulsi and lemongrass

We wish to confirm our willingness for the same, please do keep us posted about this opportunity and share your contact details to forward you the soil sample test.

You can contact us

Regards

Raghuvamsha A.C.

dnyan2001

Dear Farmers we are the traders for Tulsi and Lemongrass we do contract farming and buy the produce from Farmers if any one wants to grow Tulsi and Lemongrass it is very lucrative they can contact us or may please give the contact details in personal message
Namaskar,
I am interested in Tulsi farming,
Please share your contact details for further discussion.

garao56

Dear friends , all of you if at all taking up cultivation of aromatic plants, if you require finance from Banks and otyher financial institutions please appraoch us for project reports.

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)