Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Contract Farming for Ginger/Turmeric in Gujarat

Register

Click Here!

sagiaq

Dear All,

If anybody interested to do contract farming of Turmeric and/or Ginger in Gujarat State India, Plz do contact....
Please contact.......
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

kirti s

dear sir,

The process of Contract Farming in India Rural Economy is a new concept. The process of contract farming involves cultivating and harvesting for and on behalf of big business establishments or Government agencies and forwarding the produce at a pre-determined price. In return, the contracted farmers are offered high price against their farm produce. The role of contract farming in India rural economy is becoming more and more important, since organized farming practice has become the need of the hour in the world of rapid industrialization. The rapid industrialization process in India has created shortage of farmland, which in turn has necessitated organized farming practice in India.

The process of contract farming in India involves scientific and optimum use of land and farm resources for maximum output of agriculture produce. Small time farmers practicing primitive agricultural methods for cultivation and harvesting of crops dominate the Indian agriculture sector. But, with the liberalization of India economy, there has been a sudden spurt in contract farming in India. Moreover, today more and more established business houses are taking interest in the business of contract farming in India. This has happened as a result of rapid growth of retail industry in India. The growth of retail industry in India has propelled the growth of farm retail in India, which caters fresh vegetables and fruits from the farms to the Indian mass. The process of contract farming in India involves, engaging rural Indian farmers for the cultivation of agricultural produce under strict government policies. The role of Contract Farming in India Rural Economy involves government and private participation along with the rural workers. Further, it engages a good number of farmers and other rural workers to discharge other agriculture related activities.

Regards

Kirti s

amatya

Dear All,

If anybody interested to do contract farming of Turmeric and/or Ginger in Gujarat State India, Plz do contact....
Please contact.......
Thanks.
i have 10 vighas of land in kheda district
i am interested in contract farming
pls let me know ur terms and conditions

krishnagokhale

Organic silica enriched fertilizers for higher yields..

We have developed crop wise cultivation programs for higher yields ranging from 25% to 100% using Silica enriched feritilizers. Parties interested in contract farming will find these programs highly profitable. Due to Organic Silica content there will be marked improvement in quality and grade of the final produce.

Mr.K.G.GOKHALE

shivanand_ceo

We have developed crop wise cultivation programs for higher yields ranging from 25% to 100% using Silica enriched feritilizers. Parties interested in contract farming will find these programs highly profitable. Due to Organic Silica content there will be marked improvement in quality and grade of the final produce.

Mr.K.G.GOKHALE
We want to learn more both technically and commercial about Silica enriched fertilizers.

shivanand_ceo

Contract Farming in Gujarat

Dear All,

Please contact.......
Thanks.
Yes, we are based around Ahmedabad. Interested in going for Contract Farming.

jigsindian

actually i was willing to grow turmeric this year...so your post is a good chance for me also as for everyone .,i am in surat district plz contact me and give me the detail abt contract please....................

selvasree

Turmeric and Ginger contract farming

Dear sir,

I am an agriculture consultant involved in contract farming of vegetables and herbs in India over an area of 300 acres in Tamil Nadu. Do you have a plan of expanding your operational area? If yes, kindly contact me thru,
Please contact......
I can cultivate the area of turmeric and ginger in an area of 200 acres each.
Awaiting for ur reply===>Rajesh Kumar

jayanti

Dear All,

Please contact.......
Thanks.
------------------
Please give More Details or Contact No,

kpdavara

Contract farming with 50% more production then your farm by 100% ORGANIC MATERIAL

I have working with gujarat farm field as contract farming and growing banana, cumin, sugarcane, mango, papayya, okra, wheat, rice at difrent area of bharuch, amreli, kheda, surat, baroda.

you can start contract farming with us after seeing our production result by visiting field or see video clips of field (in visit not possible)

contact me on

kpdavara

I have working with gujarat farm field as contract farming and growing banana, cumin, sugarcane, mango, papayya, okra, wheat, rice at difrent area of bharuch, amreli, kheda, surat, baroda.

you can start contract farming with us after seeing our production result by visiting field or see video clips of field (if visit not possible)

contact me on jpdavra@gmail.com

chintu2525

yes i am interested in turmeric farming.we have 5 acres near vapi.my land is just 200mtr from river.

dkpatel_in

Yes I am interested for contract farming of Ginger in Gujarat... i can offer 25 Ha land with tubewell in North gujarat.. Please send your proposal and techno-commercial offer to understand

nik1l

Dear Sir,
Our company is interested in Contract farming for Organic Agro Products in Gujarat. If, interested pl. come forward with some initial details at Orexisagrotrading@gmail.com or feel free to discuss with Nikhil Amin at 7600969738

- Total Land Available either owned or as Group
- Irrigation Facility-Power Supply
- Location in Gujarat,nearby city,district
- Any land which is never used Chemical based Ferti., or Pesticides.
- Any other details you wish to Share for Contract Farming.
- Interested in Buy Back Organic Farming.Or Marketing at your own.

takshil

We Have A Big Farmer group In Ahmedabad District & North Gujarat Please Provide Us Details Regarding Crop Which You Done Contract Farming.

pramoliya

contract farming 50 vingha in surat district

i have required 50 vighas contract farming land in surat district

Dear All,

Please contact.......
Thanks.

pramoliya

contract farming 50 Vingha in Surat district

i have required 50 vighas contract farming land in surat district
if any one give us please contact ..
Pankaj Ramoliya