Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Contract Farming Companies of Medicinal Plants and Fruits

Register

Click Here!

srsudhir

I want to start Contract farming of Medicinal Plants and Fruits in my farm. Anyone who provides such opportunities can contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

srsudhir

I will be there as aggregator and to start with, it will be Karnataka.. Next would be Andhra, Telangana, TN and Kerala..

raju67

Sir I have 7 acer AGRI land available in Madhyapradesh near Bhopal and Jabalpur center point Bareli Kashba.

rcdixit

Indian Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Trust may be contacted as experts/consultants on all medicinal plants related issues.

pioneeragri

We can assist you for cultivation of medicinal plants. In present season, you can grow Ashwagandha as its demand has been increased because of Covid. You can also grow Akarkara. We provide complete package of services along with assured buyback. For more details, please send private message.

mksmanj

Hi
I am from Anantapur Andhrapradesh , interested to do contract farming in herbal planys if any option is there please contact me

harshada1

Sir I have 4 acer AGRI land available in Maharashtra Satara MH4 centre point aloevera farming various medicine plantation

ak_athiya

We can assist you for cultivation of medicinal plants. In present season, you can grow Ashwagandha as its demand has been increased because of Covid. You can also grow Akarkara. We provide complete package of services along with assured buyback. For more details, please send private message.
Can you please contact.

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use Private message to contact other members. Click on member username->Start conversation

oncovenkat

Hi I am interested in your contract farming offer. I have 20 acres of land near hyderabad. Please provide me further details.

srinukatne

I will be there as aggregator and to start with, it will be Karnataka.. Next would be Andhra, Telangana, TN and Kerala..
I have 10 acres land near to Hyderabad, with borewell for more information, please contact.

loki143

Hi I have 3acres land in kolar I'm looking for mahogany plantations in my land... Please anyone can give idea about that plantation or any contract persons are there, any subsidy are given by government please contact

rcdixit

For consultancy in medicinal plants consult Indian Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Trust,Lucknow.Seeds and saplings too are available in Trust.